The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

30 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Getting Hungry Now!!!!!!
16 Oct 2013, 13:44
I'm defo struggling today too - 2nd liquid fast of the week but woke up hungry. Basically been pouring coffee and ginger tea down my throat. I'm going to take a berroca now I reckon, 1 more ginger tea and then I'm off to a course. Ill grab a coffee to bring in with me to that course or have a coconut water. Very hard today - feel light headed, a little weak and hungry. If I really flag - I may grab a cuppa soup as it still a liquid fast
16 Oct 2013, 13:46
rawkaren wrote:
nicolacollard wrote:
rawkaren wrote: Right. I have put my rumblestop in. Must remember to take it out before my meeting starts :oops:

what is a rumblestop lol xx

It's an acupressure device to stop you from feeling hungry. I wrote about it in my blog. Sorry I can't post the link as I'm on iPad and not clever enough to copy paste on the move. :curse:

Ill take a look at your blog hun does it work though? xx
16 Oct 2013, 13:47
jmousey wrote: I'm defo struggling today too - 2nd liquid fast of the week but woke up hungry. Basically been pouring coffee and ginger tea down my throat. I'm going to take a berroca now I reckon, 1 more ginger tea and then I'm off to a course. Ill grab a coffee to bring in with me to that course or have a coconut water. Very hard today - feel light headed, a little weak and hungry. If I really flag - I may grab a cuppa soup as it still a liquid fast

I am starting to feel a bit queezy at the moment but it will pass. I cannot fail today not with a weigh in this evening it is going to be a bad enough result on the scales as it stands lol xx
16 Oct 2013, 13:47
Yup! I'm not normally hungry though. I think it's more that I'm cold, and it's peeing it down here today
16 Oct 2013, 14:05
This is normally the time of day I feel like snacking anyway. It's actually not that much worse than that, physically, but psychologically it's worse. Does that rumblestop actually stop rumbles, cos my tummy is gurgling in a most alarming fashion. There are some benefits to working from home.
16 Oct 2013, 21:39
I did it :-) I am off to get the polish for my halo now.
16 Oct 2013, 21:47
A bust for me, been up since 430am and got plain bored. Distracted by free wine on the traIn. :neutral: always tomorrow.
17 Oct 2013, 06:58
rawkaren wrote: A bust for me, been up since 430am and got plain bored. Distracted by free wine on the traIn. :neutral: always tomorrow.

I am in again tomorrow if u fancy a Friday fast xx
17 Oct 2013, 07:07
I'm going to do 16:8 for the rest of the week but will join you in the morning! I have a breakfast meeting now (and I need food after an alcohol only fast :oops: ) and then taking a 24 hour break until tomorrow lunch as I'm off to Paris and intend to enjoy :cool: :cool: :cool:
17 Oct 2013, 08:48
I did it aswell but really felt not well by last night and woke starving. I haven't felt right now since having breaky- just very lethargic and tired. Hope it gets easiesr
17 Oct 2013, 08:51
drosebud wrote: I did it :-) I am off to get the polish for my halo now.

Well done consider you halo well up there. I hope mine doesn't slip this week lol xx
17 Oct 2013, 08:53
jmousey wrote: I did it aswell but really felt not well by last night and woke starving. I haven't felt right now since having breaky- just very lethargic and tired. Hope it gets easiesr

It gets easier and easier with every fast hun I promise. I am not feeling well this morning either I am freezing, head ache and just generally not feeling quite 100% I think I may have a bug lurking :cry:

xx
17 Oct 2013, 09:00
OK, now I have the Pac Man song in my head and it will stay the rest of the day.... :grin:

I don't have a technique when I am hungry, I just keep busy and, sometimes, I even put on some clothes I couldn't wear a few months ago, It's a great motivation (that and my leather jacket I hope I will be able to wear properly for Christmas :cool: )
17 Oct 2013, 09:06
Oh nicola- plenty of hot fluids to run that bug out of you - you must feel so miserable. Good luck
17 Oct 2013, 09:09
Manderley wrote: OK, now I have the Pac Man song in my head and it will stay the rest of the day.... :grin:

I don't have a technique when I am hungry, I just keep busy and, sometimes, I even put on some clothes I couldn't wear a few months ago, It's a great motivation (that and my leather jacket I hope I will be able to wear properly for Christmas :cool: )

Nothing like clothes for motivation. Just last night I hung a pair of black trousers up in my bedroom for me to look at each day and I will be in them by xmas. Good Luck xxx
30 posts Page 2 of 2