The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Happy Birthday Jools
01 Mar 2014, 09:36
Hope you had a great birthday!
01 Mar 2014, 09:42
Hope I'm not too late to wish you everything you would wish yourself on your birthday and hope you had a whole 'chocolate cake!'
01 Mar 2014, 10:18
A very happy birthday @jools7 I hope you have the most wonderful day hun! Lots of love xxx
01 Mar 2014, 11:18
Happy Birthday Jools, I've even had a drink or five to celebrate for you :grin:
01 Mar 2014, 12:20
Oh my goodness!! I go away for a couple of hours, and @Maggiee, you let all the cats out of all the bags! Thank you SOOO much, Maggiee and everyone who's posted, I am very touched!! :lol:

It always feels like quite an achievement - another year completed! I have had a very full day, with all my Process Work community, studying and working together. had my friend's wonderful raw vegan chocolate tart at morning tea time! And now I just feel so supported and cared for by all my virtual friends here - wow, life is so rich & wonderful! I can't thank you all enough for your support over the last few months, through thick & thin!

Here's to many more years of happy fasting! Mwe, mwe (kisses!) to all!
20 posts Page 2 of 2