The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

26 posts Page 2 of 2
Happy Birthday and many more @stowgateresident, @kawberlin, and @pamie.

:present: :cake:

March is the best month to have a birthday, IMHO - mine is in a couple of days!
:cake: Cake? Did somebody say cake?!! :cake:

Ooh, hope you have a fabulous birthday...and definitely a smackerel of scrummy cake!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Happy birthday Stowgateresident, hope you're having a lovely day? I'm sure you said that you were out to lunch today - hope you've enjoyed it. Happy birthday to all the other birthday peeps. x
Thanks! Another year older :-)
Happy birthday to our wonderful birthday ing fasters and my eldest! Obviously a great day to be born :0)
I remember it being filled with sunshine and daffodils, much like today. Hurray!
Happy Happy Birthday, hope you are having a great day xxx :present: :drink: :cake:

And happy birthday to everyone else celebrating too xxx
Hope you've had a lovely day and some cake on behalf of us all! :lol:
Happy birthday, hope you've had a great day.
Many thanks to all of you for my birthday wishes! Sadly, It was lovely of all of you to take the trouble to send such kind thoughts my way. :smile:

I had a brilliant lunch out with a couple of friends, where I ate far too much! It was our WI Annual Meeting in the evening, so I made an eight-inch Chocolate fudge cake and a Mary Berry Orange Spice cake to take along to share. They were much enjoyed and there was some to bring home, which was even better! :like:

I have had a great week, long chats with the two daughters who live overseas and my son came home with a Victoria sponge, which he had made himself. Very good it was too!

I fasted yesterday to make up for all that food but there's a piece of cake in the tin, with my name on, for when I come back from the dentist.

Have a good weekend everyone and once again, thank you, thank you, thank you! :like:
A very merry unbirthday to all that I have missed.
26 posts Page 2 of 2