The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 1 of 2
Just a reminder that next Wednesday, is day 1 of the 12 week challenge to get us ready and looking fabulous and feeling fabulour for Christmas... and to get some wiggle room for all the ham,and pudd.

Have you made your goal yet.. if not... post on this thread link and i will update the official list on post 1
5-2-diet-chat-f6/pre-register-your-interest-now-for-the-2014-xmas-challenge-t13087.html

good luck all. only 5 days to go. coming up is the last weekend for me for a while to have some lovely sweet treats.. planning a lime tart- so i will savour every morsel. Losing the cake and extra sugar is my special challenge this lead up to Christmas
Hi JR..yup a very modest goal of five lb and no crisps til Crispmas! :lol: x
CandiceMarie wrote: Hi JR..yup a very modest goal of five lb and no crisps til Crispmas! :lol: x

thanks Candice!

funny you should say the word CRISPS I dont buy them at all and yell at people that eat them round my household.. so what do i do last night. I had to buy some for a party and it was brought back and a voice kept telling me all day the crisps are in there,the crisps are in there. You all know that voice that nags you to be tempted like you wont survive without it.

Well the crisps won and i ate some. OH caught me so that stopped me finishing the packet. :frown:
Happens to the best of us at times JR..they ARE very moreish :razz: x
Number 40 reporting in. Tomorrow after my official weekly weigh in I will come back and edit this post.
I am aiming for my final target weight, which is .......11st 11lb. Which may seem high to some but it was calculated by carorees so that my fat percentage and BMI would be in the healthy region.
As I'm tall and muscly, if....sorry when I get there and I look ok to lose some more, I may.

Edit. Goal is 12lb loss. 16.8, 4.3, low carb and no alcohol from now till 25th Octbober
No 3 here! Can I please change mine to 11stone 8 lbs? That would get me below 30 BMI & as I have not reached my goal in any previous challenges gives me a better chance!
Thank you Juliana :like: and good luck to everyone :clover:
Isis wrote: No 3 here! Can I please change mine to 11stone 8 lbs? That would get me below 30 BMI & as I have not reached my goal in any previous challenges gives me a better chance!
Thank you Juliana :like: and good luck to everyone :clover:

Done.. all the best
carieoates wrote: Number 40 reporting in. Tomorrow after my official weekly weigh in I will come back and edit this post.
I am aiming for my final target weight, which is .......11st 11lb. Which may seem high to some but it was calculated by carorees so that my fat percentage and BMI would be in the healthy region.
As I'm tall and muscly, if....sorry when I get there and I look ok to lose some more, I may.

Edit. Goal is 12lb loss. 16.8, 4.3, low carb and no alcohol from now till 25th Octbober

@carieoates your goal is in. all the best!
I'm going for 14lbs. Final push for the year.
rawkaren wrote: I'm going for 14lbs. Final push for the year.

Ive updated the list.. all the best @rawkaren. You can do it.
Have you any secret strategies?
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
rawkaren wrote: I'm going for 14lbs. Final push for the year.

Ive updated the list.. all the best @rawkaren. You can do it.
Have you any secret strategies?

@juliana.rivers. Just a good kick up the backside :lol:, but I'm going to be doing Fast-5.
Hi Juliana, #23 Slimmer here.
Did you get my weight, goal and extra's from the other thread as I can't see the entry?
It not, I have updated my signature with the information.
Thank you for arranging this challenge - I am really hoping it will motivate me to do well.
X
oops I posted my goal on the other link, hope this is ok, but I will put it here also

16lb weight loss, using 5:2. I aim to achieve this by a low carb diet on my non fast days, no bread, pasta or refined sugar. Lots of vegetables and using my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd 5 days out of 7.

Thanks and good luck all, lets do this!
Slimmer wrote: Hi Juliana, #23 Slimmer here.
Did you get my weight, goal and extra's from the other thread as I can't see the entry?
It not, I have updated my signature with the information.
Thank you for arranging this challenge - I am really hoping it will motivate me to do well.
X

All updated now @Slimmer.. wishing you well on this 12 week challenge. not long now.
I will be a bit late with my goal as I am away from home (no scales) til Thurs night so I will weigh Fri am and set target then as I need to know my starting point.

My aim is to have no alcohol in October then no wine until Xmas (other alcoholic drinks allowed but I won't be going mad!)

Hope this is Ok
24 posts Page 1 of 2