The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Having a wobble...
29 Nov 2013, 17:24
Hi @Bigmammacupcake..my meet up mate! Great to hear from you.x
Sorry to hear youve been having a wibbly wibbly too! But glad youre gonna pick yourself up and get back on that horse...
I' m ridin with you sistar! We'll pony up together otherwise we deserve a big wet slap from janeg's fish:0)
Still got time to make a difference to how we look in our finery! X
29 Nov 2013, 17:38
Glad I could make you laugh :grin:
29 Nov 2013, 17:44
Yeh thanks ticka,i needed that laugh and the excellent advice..feel so much better for it..laughter is the best medicine! X
29 Nov 2013, 17:59
Get back on that there hoss, or I'll come to Liverpool and give you a good slap with that well dead wet fish.
Don't you dare have any sort of wibblewobble... you are not made of jelly, you are made of much sterner stuff, you!
29 Nov 2013, 18:21
[quote="PennyForthem"Get back on that there hoss, or I'll come to Liverpool and give you a good slap with that well dead wet fish.
Don't you dare have any sort of wibblewobble... you are not made of jelly, you are made of much sterner stuff, you!/quote ]

She means it too CM :beatup: :lipcurl: , so better get your act together pronto Tonto! :grin:
29 Nov 2013, 18:34
Yep, I'm coming to Liverpool tomorrow to see Mrs Brown's Boys, so can easily detour via the @Candicemarie household, bearing wet fish.
So, it's 5 2 or the wet fish!

Thanks @callyanna
29 Nov 2013, 18:35
Honey you are doing really well. If desperate a handful of nuts can be helpful too :0)
29 Nov 2013, 18:37
Er, how dare you refer to us as a handful of nuts

:lol:
29 Nov 2013, 19:04
Hehe! Yeh the nuts on here have helped me lots today AB! X

I' m saddled up and ridin' my hoss @PennyForthem.....honest!!
( wow she 's strict isnt she.)

Was it John Wayne who said ,get back on your hoss and drink your milk.?

Ps enjoy the theatre Penns and keep the wet fish handy in case you feel like slapping anyone in the audience...someone rustling sweet papers maybe...
Xx
29 Nov 2013, 19:28
Oh yes, when we meet, Candice, I will regale you with a real fishy story!
In the meantime, any rustling papers, sweet or savoury, will incur the wroth of Penny tomorrow, oh yes!
30 Nov 2013, 18:42
@PennyForthem i can hear you laughing at Mrs Brown all the way from my house! X
30 Nov 2013, 19:15
Such a belly laugh Candicemarie! Not surprised you could hear me!
We have said that, if we do it next year, 'we'll have a sleepover'!!
Great to see Liverpool so bustling, clean and festive! Very impressed with the Arena and it was an easier journey over from Wales than I'd imagined.
So, if you want to meet for lunch, when you're up for it, in Liverpool, I'm up for it too! (Promise to keep the belly laugh and wet fish firmly in Wales!)
01 Dec 2013, 02:28
I've skipped a few posts, so excuse me if I'm repeating someone.

Tiredness, lack of sleep ALWAYS triggers hunger for me (and I can and do get very tired at times). I just think of it as the bodies way of compensating, your body is saying I don't have energy (tired, sleepy) but I can't sleep, so the next best thing is to up my energy levels by having more calories. So you eat.

Have a look at ways to help your sleep. Whether its getting darker curtains, taking magnesium supplements or having an afternoon nap. Topping up the sleep will be better for you than topping up the energy levels with food.
28 posts Page 2 of 2