The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Half way there !!! :clover: Sue
You are getting the hang of it, now just keep going :smile:

Ballerina x :heart:
5:2 for life! In one evening! You go!
I was lurking for ages before I began posting, when I finally posted that I'd lost my first stone I realised how lovely it is to receive replies, since then I have made the effort as I realised it might be just what someone needs to hear! Keep posting all and start posting lurkers, you may have more words of wisdom/encouragement than you realise :0)
Whoa, good to know this! I am going to work on this!
I'm not so good at greeting new people, but I like to congratulate people on reaching milestones. That's what alot of my posts are.
Here's one for the road.
yes! I have done it, I now have joined the hallow ranks of the 5:2 for lifers!!!!!
Well done Helen!! :victory:
Congratulations Helen. I have a way to go despite saying earlier in this thread it was time to give back!
Actually hadn't realised this was an older thread when I started to read. Saw your status and wondered what you were 'on about' as you were showing as a 5:2 for life - maybe I'll catch up with the rest of the world one day!
Congratulations to you !!!!! sore fingers? :clover: Sue
25 posts Page 2 of 2