The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

25 posts Page 1 of 2
How do I become 5:2 for life??
22 Jul 2013, 17:52
Hello one & all!
I have been a member on this forum for about 6 months, but my log in still shows me as 5:2 faster. Is this because I don't post much, but I do check out the other posts. Can anyone please tell me how I join the hallowed ranks of "5:2 for life"?
I think it happens automatically after you have posted 100 times so get those fingers moving and burn up some calories, :grin: :smile: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
Oh wow, 100 posts, really??? I am somewhat shy on the posting front, believing that I haven't got as much worthwhile to contribute as others on here. I'm going to have to make a supreme effort!
Even just a quick post on the two weekly fasting posts will get you there pretty quick.
Helensdc, don't worry about you post, I post rubbish all the time, it's just nice to read how others are getting on and what is happening in their lives etc so, GO FOR IT!!! :shock:

After posting, I noticed I was close to 100 myself...so this should be the change. WooHoo!
Hi Golinda,

yep, that should have done it :victory: and helensdc, you only have another 82 to go so you'd better get a move on girl, :cry: :confused:

Until I read this I didn't realise that I was 5:2 for life Woohoooo!
Ooh, I thought it was once you reached maintenance. But I must be one too, seeing how chatty I am most days. Either that I am a really sad lonely old woman with nowhere to go.......

I'm chatty! :lol:
I was so excited when I became 5:2 for Life about a week ago - I was Wooohooo-ing all over the place!!!!!
@helensdc a few words of greetings to the newcomer's really racks up the posts too. I sometimes feel like a bit of greeter since I don't like to see a post go unanswered or even give it a bit of a bump if I don't feel I can respond properly to a question asked. Everybody has something to contribute, even if it's just a hug. :heart: :)
just realised how rude I am! I'm on here a couple (or three) times a day and rarely post, just soak up everyone's humour, expertise and friendliness.

Time to give back a little methinks. And nothing to do with 5:2 for life as I hadn't noticed it.
Well I knew I was 5:2for life but didn't know how I'd got there!!! LOL
Good Luck reaching the 100 helensdc
Thanks for all the replies and encouragement 100 posts, will probably take me some time, but I will give it a go
I have had a bit of a spurt this evening, as I was looking for some inspiration as I'm hungry! So now this will be my 41st post only 59 to go until I join you "for life" ers!
25 posts Page 1 of 2