The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
I just came home from a 4 day conference, living in a hotel with gourmet buffet breakfasts every day :)

Although I rarely eat breakfasts, I will admit fully indulging while away. Problems was, when I got home, even when I normally skip breakfast, the body had gotten used to it and was seeking food straight away. Had to go searching yesterday, and suspect I ended up over eating with larger potions and snacks.

Has been good so far this morning...... Fingers crossed.
It's happening again on a feast day!
I fasted yesterday and woke up this morning starving (which I wasn't going to punish myself for - I was genuinely hungry) so I had porridge with a banana and my usual coffee at 7AM
9.30AM I was hungry again so had a large peach.
11.30AM comes around and I am STARVING, (just) lasted until gone 12 and am devouring my sushi.
Very frustrating but trying not to beat myself up about it as I'm not over eating or eating rubbish. I just want some calories for wine tonight lol.
Lil :heart:
They all sound like good food choices so just go with it & remember to keep your water intake up :)
Thanks, just HATE the feeling of being hungry and it's bad enough on my fast days I don't want to be ravenous on feast days too!
Lil :heart:
19 posts Page 2 of 2