The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

30 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: I can and WILL do this!!!
14 Nov 2013, 13:54
Thanks so much for all the support everyone, it really helps. I am on my lunch at work and just ate my pear. Feeling okay, have offered to do overtime till 6.30pm so wont get my dinner till 7pm
14 Nov 2013, 15:10
Think about starting a blog...... its a good outlet for good and bad days :like:
14 Nov 2013, 16:03
rawkaren wrote: Think about starting a blog...... its a good outlet for good and bad days :like:

Thanks for the suggestion :like:
14 Nov 2013, 16:35
I wish you well :clover: :like: I am on maintenance so I don't really want to sound to bullish but the way I dealt with fast days was that once started they were non negotiable, I would rather have shut my fingers in the door than cheat myself. I still think the same even although I will have been doing it for 8 months next week. :victory: I do hope you can enter the zone, it makes it all a lot easier :smile: :heart:
14 Nov 2013, 17:41
Go go go Claire!!!

Good luck and you can DEFO do it - keep us posted!

:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :heart: :heart:
14 Nov 2013, 19:48
Well I have just had my dinner, only had a pear all day! I think my dinner may have been abit over 500 cals but I am not worrying too much as I am going to do 4:3

Feeling proud of myself
14 Nov 2013, 19:55
Well done Claire! I've been "borrowing" inspiration from your thread to help me get back on track with my fast today. I've been letting myself get back into old habits the last couple of weeks and really needed to lean on you and your thread to help me get back on course. Thank you for sticking with it today and while it's not quite noon here, just knowing that you did well will help me get through the rest of the day. :heart: :)
14 Nov 2013, 20:05
Come on Claire. You CAN do it this time.

Lesley
14 Nov 2013, 20:06
Betsysgr8 wrote: Well done Claire! I've been "borrowing" inspiration from your thread to help me get back on track with my fast today. I've been letting myself get back into old habits the last couple of weeks and really needed to lean on you and your thread to help me get back on course. Thank you for sticking with it today and while it's not quite noon here, just knowing that you did well will help me get through the rest of the day. :heart: :)

Your weight loss is great! Stick with it today and I am glad my thread helped :like:
14 Nov 2013, 20:51
Well done Claire for getting to the end of your first fast, back on the wagon. See it wasn't that bad. You're already back into the swing of it. When is your next fast day? Good luck :)
Dee
14 Nov 2013, 20:59
Just wanted to say good luck Claire. This is the only 'diet' I have found that I have truly been able to make part of my life. Fasting to me now is as natural as cleaning my teeth.....it has to be done! I have made myself have a very strong mindset on fasting days......I NEVER fail a fast (done over 60 now since April). What ever happens on the other 5 days is negotiable(depending on what is going on in my life), but those two fasting days MUST be 100%, then I always feel 'on plan'. Hope you have a good week :)
14 Nov 2013, 21:03
justdee wrote: Well done Claire for getting to the end of your first fast, back on the wagon. See it wasn't that bad. You're already back into the swing of it. When is your next fast day? Good luck :)
Dee

It wasn't that bad, I was hungry don't get me wrong, could have easily ate two chocolate bars, maybe three out the vending machines at work but the main thing is I didn't :like:

I am going to try and fast on Sunday, it cleaning and washing day which will keep me busy. I want to do 4:3 and just cant face fasting mon, weds and fri.
14 Nov 2013, 21:26
Did your hunger get any worse after your pear or was it just steady all day. It may be easier without the pear. I know for me, if I ate the pear it would make me hungrier.
Like fluffypillow said, just make sure you get your 2 solid fast done, anything else is a bonus. Good luck hun. We're here when you need us.
Dee :)
14 Nov 2013, 21:30
justdee wrote: Did your hunger get any worse after your pear or was it just steady all day. It may be easier without the pear. I know for me, if I ate the pear it would make me hungrier.
Like fluffypillow said, just make sure you get your 2 solid fast done, anything else is a bonus. Good luck hun. We're here when you need us.
Dee :)

I think I did feel abit better after my pear. The hunger came in waves throughout the whole day. I am currently having another wave :cry:
14 Nov 2013, 22:38
Well done Claire, so pleased you made it. Hoping it gets a bit easier for you here on in.... but you know where we all are, so you just have to give a shout out and we'll hear you. x
30 posts Page 2 of 2