The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
@moogie the page set up is all weird with posts doubled over signatures. Like it is not setting the page right. The set up is different has there been changes ?
Hi @gillymary

It's not a technical problem. You need to clear your cache in your browser.

Your browser has a folder in which certain items that have been downloaded are stored for future use. Graphic images (such as buttons and icons), photos, and even entire web pages are examples of items which are saved or cached. When visiting a webpage your browser checks if a copy of the files on the page is in its cache already. If so, it will save the visitor some downloading and make webpages load faster. However, because we have changed the forum design this causes problems for some users. You need to clear the cache and all will be well!

Here are some instructions for clearing the cache in different browsers http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
Thanks @carorees all done and looking lovely. Will now have a look around
Thank you @Carorees, I use Firefox but none of your images matched my screen - then I looked at the huge icons along the bottom (how could I have missed them?) and there was the options icon, easy from there. Now the 'FastDay' sign top left hasn't got something else covering it. :grin: :like:
4 posts Page 1 of 1