The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

22 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: It's all in my head
28 Oct 2013, 15:19
@Goldilox when you reach 10 posts you'll no longer be a "New Member" so keep on posting! :like: :wink:
28 Oct 2013, 16:02
I spend time on fasting days COOKING, funnily enough! I personally find that time spent handling and preparing food makes me less hungry and just more excited about eating it the following day! Soups are a good one, as they freeze straight away and don't take too much prep, just the feel and smell of food makes the hunger pangs subside, oddly enough!
28 Oct 2013, 16:15
Welcome to the forum, newbies. I totally feel like my heads trying to take over today. I've been doing this WOE since 12th of September but today my head is really trying to spoil everything. I don't even feel hungry, I just keep thinking of reasons not to fast. I will not let it win, I will be fasting until tomorrow morning and if it doesn't shut up I'm going to do an extra fast this week, just to show it who's boss haha. Good luck as you continue :)
Dee
Re: new member . . . ???
28 Oct 2013, 16:37
Goldilox wrote: There's a road sign near my street which says , "new road layout / new junction " , which has been around for 18 months+ . . . . . just wondered when I stop being labelled "new member"?? ( only joking really - am delighted to be a member of the Forum , new or old !!! ) ??

Pressed the wrong icon and thanked instead of quote.
Just wanted to say it depends on the number of posts you make-but I can't remember how many it is. I am sure somebody else will be along to tell you
28 Oct 2013, 16:40
Yes goes on posts so keep posting any rubbish like I do.
Best of it i became a ''lifer'' without knowing how i'd done it.
Still can't remember how many though :clover: Sue
28 Oct 2013, 16:42
Oh I'm a lifer too sue and I'm still quite new to this. I think it must be after 100 post. :)
Dee
28 Oct 2013, 21:30
@Goldilox , you lose the New member tag when you reach a certain number of posts.
22 posts Page 2 of 2