The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

31 posts Page 1 of 3
It's my Fastiversary
24 Jan 2014, 12:54
Yes it's been exactly 12 months since I started fasting. I can honestly say that this has completely changed my life.

It's been relatively easy and I've mostly had a steady loss. It's definitely been the best thing I've ever done. I've lost 5 stone from my heaviest (majority of that since I started fasting) and I've gone from a size 20 (UK) to a size 12. I feel and look so much better.

I honestly feel that I can sustain this way of eating for the rest of my life.
Re: It's my Fastiversary
24 Jan 2014, 13:17
Congratulations! You have made tremedous progress! :victory: :like: :) I hope to have similar results by my fastiversary.
24 Jan 2014, 13:23
Something good to celebrate! It's so good to look back to January 2013 and see the difference, not only in the weight lost but having more confidence and peace of mind - and knowing that you never have to go back to your former weight with this WOL.
Well done Chris :like:
24 Jan 2014, 13:41
Well done Chris. I'm at my nephews wedding just after my fastiversary, and I'm looking forward to finding the right dress.
24 Jan 2014, 13:55
Oh very well done Chris on your marvellous weight loss & celebrating your fastiversary :star: :star: :star: :present: :cake: You deserve to be very proud & pleased with yourself :like:
24 Jan 2014, 13:57
Fabulous results. I bet old friends don't recognise you.
24 Jan 2014, 14:14
Congratulations & happy fastiversary! You are a inspiration to those of us like me who is only 9 weeks in. Thanks for sharing your success.
24 Jan 2014, 14:43
:heart: Congratulations @Chris P on your fastiversary :heart:
You should be very proud of your achievements because we're all proud of you you've done a brilliant job and are truly an inspiration to us all. :heart:
24 Jan 2014, 14:55
Huge congrats, @Chris P, on such a great loss! I, too, have lost almost 5 stones since 2011, the majority of which (4 stones) have been from fasting - and I've just had my fastiversary too.
Size 12 is a fantastic achievement and I can wholeheartedly recommend this as a sustainable way of life (in fact, I wrote a post about this only a few days ago!!)
24 Jan 2014, 15:09
Well done Chris P. For me a complete newbie, it is inspiring and motivating reading that 5:2 is a way of life I love it
24 Jan 2014, 15:49
what nj said! Well done - inspiring XX
24 Jan 2014, 16:44
Oh Very well done Chris! How good does that make you feel? As you say it has changed your life and you deserve your success!
24 Jan 2014, 16:48
Congratulations, ChrisP. Great story. It's changed my life too.
24 Jan 2014, 16:51
You have done fantastically well - congratulations. Are yuou maintaining now?
24 Jan 2014, 17:37
Oh happy day Chris! You are an inspiration! X
31 posts Page 1 of 3