The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: It's my 'slimmaversary'!
03 Feb 2014, 09:47
Fantastic! (and really motivating) Well done!
03 Feb 2014, 09:56
Happy slimmaversary and well done on your fantastic reduction, it really inspires me to read such a success. Good going honey and more will go!
03 Feb 2014, 09:57
You must be so proud, well done!!!
03 Feb 2014, 10:02
Congratulations on your fantastic achievement! I really identified with your post - it could have been me!
Onwards and downwards indeed! xx
03 Feb 2014, 10:09
Absolutely fantastic Sylvestra!
03 Feb 2014, 10:24
Fabulous to read of your success sylvestra both in terms of weight loss and health improvements. Very well done, would love to see some recent photos now you're no longer camera shy!
03 Feb 2014, 13:12
Thank you for all your lovely comments, ladies. We seem to have lost the 'like' feature for posts now.

Yes, I do feel pleased..and am rather 'chuffed' with myself :grin:

Fast day #1 of this week today but it's no hardship - OH is away for a few days and I actually enjoy not having to think about meals. I just eat what and when I want to :lol:

xx :heart: :clover:
03 Feb 2014, 15:14
ah the little likey thingy IS there!!! :-? :footinmouth:
03 Feb 2014, 15:36
Oh that is awesome!!!

Lovely to read about your success! It just helps the rest of us to know that it is very do-able!

I must say, I sometimes find myself wondering what I will be looking like when my fastiversary rolls around on 25th November! It is really exciting to know that I am finally in conscious control of myself......something I have never really been before.

Keep us all posted on how you get on - it makes such a difference to us newbies!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
24 posts Page 2 of 2