The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

17 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: It tasted vile
17 Oct 2013, 22:01
The biggest impact on my taste and appetite seems to have come from low-carbing this past month or so. Had visitors this week and have had a bit of a carb blow out (getting back on track with a fast day tomorrow). Rather surprised by my own reactions to carbs - enjoyed the brown rice but the sandwiches (brown bread) have made me feel acidic and dull and bleugh. Didn't even enjoy the crisps (crisps!).

Help! What have you done with the real Shachat?! :shock:
Re: It tasted vile
17 Oct 2013, 23:39
I'm with you green monster. So glad you said it. I was never a huge chocolate eater before but have def got worse lately! Could be hormones! Those pesky things! Have decided that the secret chocolate stash has got to go! It use to be manageable and last a lot longer than it does now so I think I def have to just buy one chocolate bar at a time so I'm not tempted in a weak moment! If it's not there I can't eat it! Fitting in another half fast today to make up for yesterday so that's a good thing x
17 posts Page 2 of 2