Re: Job Interview
12 Sep 2013, 18:54
:clover: :clover:
12 Sep 2013, 19:06
Well, how did the interview go??
12 Sep 2013, 19:19
Yes, come on, we should be due for an update by now.

Three options:

1) you're busy celebrating, and have forgotten about us virtual friends waiting for an update ..... if that's the case, HURRAH & quite right too :like: :like:

2) you're really hacked off 'cos it went bad & you don't want to admit it ....... if that's the case, you silly numpty, you can share it with us & we will understand :heart:

3) you haven't got a clue & don't know what to say ..... If that's the case, hhhhmmmmm can understand your silence :lol:

We're waiting ..............
12 Sep 2013, 20:19
So BASICALLY...I feel like I've got the job. But I'm scurrrrred! The woman was very positive and complimentary and I felt as though she was saying 'YES I WANT YOU', but she may well have easily have been saying...'meh, you're ok...' - so we're all going to have to wait until Monday - my lovely man reckons I've got it in the bag, but he ought to say that as I'm the one keeping him warm and happy!

You lot will be amongst the first few to know, believe me! I'll need all the support I can get once I move back to reading and you'll be my first port of call!
12 Sep 2013, 20:44
Ooooh excellent, we're all going to be biting our nails with you
12 Sep 2013, 21:53
A belated good luck and I've got everything crossed for you for Monday.
17 Sep 2013, 10:01
I GOT THE JOB!!!!

I got the job, everyone - so happy! 1 1/2 stone down and a new job and starting a masters! Very happy xx
17 Sep 2013, 10:06
wheyhey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats Pinchypops!!! good luck with new job and enjoy!!

well done again xx :-)
17 Sep 2013, 10:09
Congratulations and well done!!!!
What will you be doing?
YAY!
17 Sep 2013, 10:12
Business Administrator for a Reading council sector - similar to what I'm doing now, only daaan saaaf and better pay! Yay!
17 Sep 2013, 10:26
Excellent news!! Well done you, that's brilliant! :like:

Used to live in Reading myself many moons ago...
17 Sep 2013, 10:46
Well done :smile:
17 Sep 2013, 11:52
Happy days!
17 Sep 2013, 12:45
I've been away so I missed all the run up to it but, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :like: :like: :like:

Oh, and well done for getting the job as well :lol: Can't imagine how happy you are, so pleased for you on every front :victory: :victory: :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:
42 posts Page 2 of 3