The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 1 of 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
24 Dec 2014, 21:51
Merry Christmas to everybody!
Santa has been, and left lots of goodies under the tree. :like: :like:
Big breakfast with some of the family, then we are going to our Son's for lunch. :heart:

Have a wonderful day.

Maggie xx
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
24 Dec 2014, 22:50
Happiest of Happy Christmas's to all our world of fabulous people.
Come 2015, May The Fast Be With You :0)
24 Dec 2014, 23:54
Happy Christmas to you all from the mud pit up here!!! Christmas Day in the workhouse!!!
25 Dec 2014, 00:19
Happy Christmas :rainbow: from me to you all. Tis bed time. @Debs what type of mud are you living?
:sleepy: :sleepy:
25 Dec 2014, 00:26
Merry Christmas everyone. Make sure you enjoy every mouthful when you indulge in the Christmas goodies and don't feel guilty. You have the tools to undo the damage! :pig: :pig:
25 Dec 2014, 01:13
Thank you @Lizbean! I am in a mine construction area where the Pilbara dust has turned to red Pilbara mud after heavy rain! I think a mud pit is better as it keeps the dust down and the birds and kangaroos watered!
25 Dec 2014, 07:21
Thanks Maggie for starting the good wishes! :like: :like:
We have had a quiet but pleasant day after our more eventful Christmas Eve - thank goodness:
An early Christmas lunch with my parents, OH and sons well and truly consumed and washed up after by 2pm, Christmas pressies distributed and unwrapped, an hour Skype call with sister and her partner in Hobart completed, Christmas pudding with all the trimmings eaten, now just waiting til an appropriate break in the TV programs that dad enjoys to take him back to the Nursing Home before rewatching Part 2 of "The Hobbit" in readiness for Part 3 tomorrow!
Very best wishes to all for the festive season and beyond. :clover: :heart: :)
25 Dec 2014, 08:10
Happy christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
I canned my fast yesterday as my throat started to feel better at last and well enough for a few chocs ;) never mind, will fast again before new year!
25 Dec 2014, 08:31
HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone!! Have a fab and cosy day with your families...and make sure its a Fast-Free zone

Bean :heart:
25 Dec 2014, 08:51
Joyeux Noël !!!

I am in my bed with fever and won't eat a lot today as my stomach can't keep food but don't you worry, it's a tradition of mine to be sick at Christmas and I will have some lovely mince pies even if it's the only thing I'll have :razz:

The furry babies have some tuna, I watched "the Snowman" and "the Snowman and the Snowdog" and had a laugh with this http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/ :rotfl:
25 Dec 2014, 08:56
Our Southern Christmas is over and done with...until next year! :sleepy:

Merry Christmas to all our merry making Northern Hemispherers.
Peace and Good Will to everyone!

25 Dec 2014, 09:13
Merry Christmas everybody! Tuck in!
25 Dec 2014, 10:18
Merry Christmas everyone and a massive thanks to everyone for helping me be 4and 1/2 stone lighter than i was last Christmas!
25 Dec 2014, 10:25
Merry Christmas every one. Been back from a LONG Christmas lunch with almost 40 relatives. I have to have a strict fast day tomorrow. Those of you on the north hemisphere have a great one tomorrow :heart: :clover:
25 Dec 2014, 13:46
Happy Christmas everyone I hope you are all having a lovely day :smile: :heart: :smile:
19 posts Page 1 of 2