The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
25 Dec 2014, 20:12
I hope everyone has had and is having the most wonderful Christmas. Boxing Day here, I've been woken early by my daughter texting photos from Kemi Finland. She is having a real White Christmas with Santa
25 Dec 2014, 21:49
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you've had a great day :grin:
26 Dec 2014, 01:23
image.jpg
image.jpg
I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday, or today for those of you still going!
It was a bit of a strange one here, everyone working as usual in the heat and then a buffet dinner in the huge mess. The staff made a big effort considering they were catering for 400 people left on site. We then had a quiz in the pub which was a bit of raucous fun with lots of teams. The camp was dead by 9.30pm though as everyone had to get up for work at 6am.
Dinner was a seafood buffet to start, prawns, oysters, crab etc., followed by ham on the bone, turkey which was a bit dry and salty, beef and assorted veggies. Why are sprouts always rock hard or overcooked? These were in the former category! Dessert was little puddings, mince pies etc etc It was ok but I would rather have cooked for myself.
26 Dec 2014, 07:12
Love the look of the buffet, especially the seafood Debs, we are just back from a Boxing Day lunch with our daughter and her family and our delightful granddaughter, eating solid for two days is now playing havoc on my digestive system.
Pub quiz would have been fun, I can actually see you enjoying that! Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

No evening meal for me tonight, just a cup of strong brew!!! :smile:

cheers
Maggie :smile:
19 posts Page 2 of 2