The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 1 of 2
Mosely on Sunday. Brunch, he's talking about 5.2, his book on fast exercise or HIT, eating red meat and then the best bit he's got tape worms inside him now.
Bless him he did 20secs hard cycling and then had to talk afterwards.
:heart: Thanks Caroline on it now he looks good :heart:
Yes doesn't he, I may have a little secret crush on him.....oh not a secret now.
Ive always thought he was quite eye candyish too Carie x
I think its always nice to have a little secret or not so secret crush on the go! Keeps life exciting! X
Not with triplet tapeworms though! :shock: :lol: :shock:
Silverdarling wrote: Not with triplet tapeworms though! :shock: :lol: :shock:

Yep that IS a bit of a turn off SD..and did you notice,looked like he'd been to the Blind Barbers,but hey nobody's perfect :lol:
... I think he's probably going a bit bald, and it's his version of a 'comb over' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was a really great show, love death in paradise, love Natalie's quizzing Michael about exercise. She's a great gal
I feel exhausted watching his 20 second sess on the bike and how he felt afterwards :)
:shock: Why does he have tapeworms?!? :?: :shock:
Betsysgr8 wrote: :shock: Why does he have tapeworms?!? :?: :shock:

He didn't say much apart from the fact that he'd had them (triplets) put in on Friday. And yes they are side him now!.
He's also doing a documentary about eating loads of red meat.
What that man will do in the name of science astounds me.

He was basically there to promote his HIT book. I'm not sure that I will try that as I exercise for the love of it.
Love that show :like:
It was interesting that he said he didn't particularly 'like' exercising, and yet endorsed it for health reasons. - very honest of him I thought. A lot of other people wouldn't have come out and said that.
Speaking of Mosley's new book on HIIT, has anyone read it? I tried searching for a review of it on this forum, but of course with words like "fast" and "HIIT" and "Mosely" and "exercise" it tends to produce a lot of results...

It's also not clear to me if the book is available outside the UK just yet. Before I try to find it and buy it, however, I was wondering if it had anything new or worth it or if it has basically the same sort of information that has already been posted on these forums. :-)
Article summarising in the Independent (Ireland) here

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/hea ... 93311.html
24 posts Page 1 of 2