The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

31 posts Page 1 of 3
MUM DAY PICS?
30 Mar 2014, 12:53
As it' s that special day here in the uk,wondered if anyone wanted to share pics of self and offspring ? This wasnt taken on a M Day,it was just before Xmas 2012, and we were in posho Fortnum and Mason in London celebrating our birthdays,both Scorpios! Me and my DD Emma-Louise! X please don't leave us lonely! :wink:
image.jpg
(22.06 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
Re: MUM DAY PICS?
30 Mar 2014, 13:41
awww Candice, that is a lovely pic!!

look at those smiles!! :-) I don't have a pic myself but one of my boys came to see me at work with chocs, a cute little angel pen and mobile charm..really made my day...

hope your day is a lovely one!! Happy Mother's day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
30 Mar 2014, 13:49
Happy Mums Day Angie ! X
So glad you had a visitor to cheer up the working day x!
30 Mar 2014, 14:07
Happy mothers day to you lovely fasting mums. :heart: :heart
Ive been spoilt today. Boiled eggs made by my 10 year old daughter and she got me large box of my favourite chocs and made me no less than three, yes three homemade c ards. :grin: my two eldest got me flowers, Lilly bulbs and two more boxes of chocolates so my fasts and general healthy eating habits are going to be challenging this week to say the least. :doh:
Love my kiddie winks very much although not actually kiddies anymore.

Enjoy your day ladies.
30 Mar 2014, 14:09
And I'm sorry I don't have any pics with me and my brood..they tend to do a runner whenever I get the camera out.
30 Mar 2014, 14:31
This is me with hubby and all 3 of my children taken last year - a rare event. I have had Mother's day acknowledged by all 3 before midday today - some sort of record! The eldest sent some flowers with a customised card that had this picture on it
30 Mar 2014, 14:37
You look like a very happy brood @Lil!
Thanks for the pic!
@newlifestartshere glad youre getting spoilt!
I had to have mums day last w /end as DD in london
She's soon to be moving back north so every day will be mums day then!
What a lovely day it is for mums,warm and sunny here..off out for a drive beep beep toot toot!
Enjoy the rest of yr day Mamas everywhere! X x
30 Mar 2014, 16:36
How lovely for all of you today whether you are mums yourself or you are still lucky enough to have a mum, enjoy it all

Ballerina x :heart:
30 Mar 2014, 18:30
Great photograph @CandiceMarie Really shows you relaxed and happy. :heart:
I've had a great day been treated very well as usual lots of pressies including chocks!!!! :shock:

no photos soz still camera phobic
30 Mar 2014, 18:31
So glad youve had a great Moms Day Sue!
One day we will get that pic! X
30 Mar 2014, 21:18
How can I post a photo taken on a mobile phone on to here? Is it easy? Because sadly, it will need to be if I am to do it, ha ha!!

I have had a lovely day, with both Mums here, & two of my 3 children. Eldest daughter is in her final year at Bath Uni....so has her head down...working on her dissertation. Roll on Easter....when 3 final essays have to be written....and then.....freedom!

Would love to post a photo.......so please advise! In simple terms, hee hee.....

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
30 Mar 2014, 21:25
I dont know how you get them from mobile to computer but once they are on the computer,you just tick on the' upload attachment' beneath the reply box and click on the pic you want to use x
Glad youve had a good day! I have a DD too,also working on dissertation! X
30 Mar 2014, 22:25
What lovely photos. Our Mothers day is in May, lets see if I can get some photos then.
30 Mar 2014, 22:57
Such lovely Happy Photos, and Happy Mother's Day, and as mentioned by @Wineoclock ours is in May.

I always approach this day with great anxiety and apprehension - my daughter announced about 25 years ago that she and her partner 'don't do Mother's Day' - and since then I have not been acknowledged with even a card of a phone call.

My two younger sons thought the world of me when they were younger, but now in their early 30's they don't acknowledge it at all, not that I need presents, or flowers, but just a simple phone call, visit or a coffee/breakfast would be nice.

cheers
Maggie. :smile:
30 Mar 2014, 23:06
Maggiee wrote: Such lovely Happy Photos, and Happy Mother's Day, and as mentioned by @Wineoclock ours is in May.

I always approach this day with great anxiety and apprehension - my daughter announced about 25 years ago that she and her partner 'don't do Mother's Day' - and since then I have not been acknowledged with even a card of a phone call.

My two younger sons thought the world of me when they were younger, but now in their early 30's they don't acknowledge it at all, not that I need presents, or flowers, but just a simple phone call, visit or a coffee/breakfast would be nice.

cheers
Maggie. :smile:

Oh @Maggiee I'm so sorry to hear that - although it's a few minutes past midnight - happy Mother's Day from me - I lost my Mum 16 years ago and would love to be able to buy a gift for someone each year when it comes around - I suppose it's only one day but still........
31 posts Page 1 of 3