The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
No wonder I need
16 Oct 2013, 13:00
some new bras. I admit - I haven't been good at keeping track of my weight loss (without and with 5:2) but I have some notes from when I was the heaviest in October 2012. Then my bust and hips where the same (gawd!!) and as of yesterday I have lost....13cm!!! And 7 at the hips, 8 at the waist.
The actual kg lost is a bit hard to figure out, since when I bought a new digital scale, it showed 4kg more than the old one (numbers and a red line)...

But there is plenty more cm and kg to loose :cool:
Re: No wonder I need
16 Oct 2013, 13:05
Well done! That's fantastic :)

Hope you find some lovely new bras - it's always nice to find something that fits well and makes you feel good!
16 Oct 2013, 14:38
Bny some pretty ones with co ordinating pants...will make you feel like a squillion dollars!
16 Oct 2013, 15:02
Congrats on the inch loss. Don't spend too much on new undies as i suspect you may need to get some more.
I make my friends and family laugh as I only ever wear matching undies. Yes honestly. I dress from the inside out.
16 Oct 2013, 15:55
I have just replaced mine just this last week. Had noticed I could fit a whole chicken in each cup, but they really did make my tops looks dreadful. Had to buy tops a few sizes down as well mind you !

So now I have two bra's that fit lovely ! Much more comfy and the bra straps are not cutting the top of my shoulders in half :like:

More choice available - woohoooo :grin:
16 Oct 2013, 17:15
Yeah, I relented and swapped my 36C's for 34B's and actually find that my shape under a slinky vest top looks a lot better in the smaller bra now....
6 posts Page 1 of 1