The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Off on our Jollies
10 Aug 2013, 11:25
Well Monday see´s the long awaited date for our holidays to start, first one in many years . We are traveling north up to the Costa Blanca in Spain. I intend to indulge for 7 days, but the interesting thing is now, I just can´t indulge like I used to. If I drink too much vino, gosh I have the hangover from hell, sometimes though still I don´t remember that fact :oops:

Eating I find subconsciously I make healthier choices, probably sometimes go over my TDEE but definitely healthier choices , For instance last night we had a Takeaway curry , a rare treat, I had no rice, quarter of a naan, and only a couple of spoonfuls of the curry and I was stuffed .

So on holiday I will have what I like, maybe have a couple of alcohol free days, I´ll squeeze a ´repair´day in tomorrow before I go and will be looking forward to getting back on the wagon on my return .

I love this WOL and WOE no guilt, just choices, still living and it works !!!

:smile:

Hasta Pronto Amigos x
Re: Off on our Jollies
10 Aug 2013, 11:40
Hope you have a good one :sun: :sun: :sun:
10 Aug 2013, 12:12
Have a lovely holiday and enjoy :like: because that is what they're for
You've done amazingly well and I'm sure you're more confident for this one, and as you say our choices are more healthier :heart: :clover: Sue
10 Aug 2013, 12:56
Hope you have a super holiday - there have been many encouraging reports from people who have been on holiday having a great time!
10 Aug 2013, 13:58
Have a good time, eat/drink what you want, but make sure that you get back to 5:2 a.s.a.p. on your return, just in case there's any weight gain to shed!
10 Aug 2013, 14:04
When I glanced at the topic heading I read 'getting my jollies' :oops: . I must have a dirty mind!

Enjoy you holidays.
10 Aug 2013, 14:36
Have a wonderful holiday and jollies! Don't forget that new fat is easier to ditch than old fat, I don't know if that is true or just an old wive's tale but if other folks holiday tales are anything to go by then it sounds like a go-re to me, have a great time,

Ballerina x :heart:
7 posts Page 1 of 1