The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

21 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: OMG IM Starrrrrvvvvvving
31 Dec 2013, 02:06
Hi and welcome:

One good thing about starting 5:2 (why 4:3?)and starving. It is not fatal.

Good Luck!
31 Dec 2013, 03:45
hide the bread on fast day.

hide the chocolate

hide the ice cream

hide the ....
31 Dec 2013, 03:46
simcoeluv wrote: Hi and welcome:

One good thing about starting 5:2 (why 4:3?)and starving. It is not fatal.

Good Luck!

my saying in 2013.. If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.
31 Dec 2013, 13:02
And don't forget the fibre and drink water
31 Dec 2013, 14:14
Good tips given, delay eating but drinking ok but make sure low cal, then the hunger switch does not get flipped, count all the calories at the beginning to get used to what's what. Suggest the current soup thread which is an active topic and you will find low cal soup suggestions on that. Eat healthy when not on fast day

It is fabulous, best of luck
31 Dec 2013, 14:49
I am still new to this,but everyone is right. For me,after experimenting, the fasting has become easier.Look at hint's on the forum. Drink plenty,much more than usual, of water. Boullion is useful at first. Don't eat till at least one pm then an egg works for me. Fill up later in the day. Start getting used to portion control on none fast days when they have become ''easy''. You don't have to do it all at once,ease into it.
21 posts Page 2 of 2