The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

29 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Saving money or costing?
04 Aug 2013, 01:00
I've mentioned towel whipping a few times, it might be my new thing, hubby better watch out when I get out of the shower as my towel is coming for him Hahahahha :silly:
04 Aug 2013, 12:31
Blimey, this is turning into "5:2 shades of Gray" but keep going girls..... :shock: :lol: :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Aug 2013, 12:35
I was serving breakfast to the welsh Rugby team, really and truelly. We got chatting, they didn't believe that i wore suspenders and stockings and I wasn't going to show. So one of them picked me up (I weighed a lot, lot less in those days) and literally turned me upside down to see if it was true. Cheeky buggers.
04 Aug 2013, 12:40
I used to be a biker too. Now those were raunchy days.
But I gave up riding about 5 years back when hubby couldn't ride anymore. It wasn't right for me to still have a bike when he couldn't even be on a bike anymore. It was lonely riding without him riding next to me. Its a part of our lives we both miss. I was glad in one small way. The biker clothes just weren't comfortable anymore. But there was no way I was going to ride without proper protection. Being able to get back into leather jeans, now that something worth aiming for. A bit 'mutton dressed as lamb' but worth it.
04 Aug 2013, 18:00
Ballerina wrote: Blimey, this is turning into "5:2 shades of Gray" but keep going girls..... :shock: :lol: :shock:

Oops, last time I started a thread like that it was on purpose, this one was totally unintended :oops:
04 Aug 2013, 18:02
Annie, was that one with a big 'O' in it? Ooh , that one was good fun, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :heart:

Ballerina x
04 Aug 2013, 18:45
So Julie let me get this right! You have been hung upside down so a rugby team can see your stockings, you love to wear leathers and now I find out you have your own shed in the garden to make very satisfying gifts for your friends hahahaha you do make me laugh and can I be on your Christmas list for one of those special shed made presents :wink:
04 Aug 2013, 18:57
TEAM BATH! I bloody love that!

I haven't had a team bath for yonks.
04 Aug 2013, 19:10
Mmmmm, I'm saying nothing!,,,,,, :shock: and doesn't that make a change? :lol:

04 Aug 2013, 19:21
Any one else for an Xmas pressie? Or earlier. As I've said for now I'm using it as practice. the toys are all sanded down to over 1,000 grit, then triple sealed and then oiled in either coconut oil or left bare so you can add your own oil. They are easy to keep clean, just wash them under a tap, then re-oil when dry. They are made out of beech at the moment as its a good solid close grained wood.
04 Aug 2013, 19:25
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha you are amazing and I bet your product is super smooth and amazing too :heart:
04 Aug 2013, 19:30
Party pooper arrived, get ready...
I don't take baths because the hot water and steam makes me very dizzy (got this for me dad, nothing wrong with me physically).

I don't do team showers because I don't know in what part of them I can shave the parts that needs shaving and exfoliate et all. Unless you mean that you take a shower on your own, do the necessary grooming and then do the team one? I'm too lazy for that, LOLOLOL!!!

Julie... you naughty you!!! (Not that the rest of you aren't naughty, but Julie gets First Prize for sure!!!)
04 Aug 2013, 19:57
Julie, Julie, Julie, as Cary Grant said, or was it Judy, Judy,Judy, ? either way, you are one VERY knotty woodworker, :shock:

04 Aug 2013, 21:57
Ho ho ho! This has got to be the funniest thread yet !!! Ha ha haaaa!!

I think we may have to alter a certain well known quotation to
' she's seen something naughty in the woodshed!'

:lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am shocked to the core :razz: :wink: !!!

(nb original quote = re Ada Doom in 'Cold Comfort Farm')
29 posts Page 2 of 2