The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

29 posts Page 1 of 2
Saving money or costing?
03 Aug 2013, 19:09
Tonight OH made the point, when we were having our "team bath" :wink: that it now costs more to fill the bath :oops: :oops:
Re: Saving money or costing?
03 Aug 2013, 20:13
But your shopping bill has gone down so tell him not to moan while in your "team bath" and burn some more money on some nice candles :smile:
03 Aug 2013, 20:47
What about a 'team shower' - that'd be cheaper!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink:

(ref: Breathless - the Richard Gere version!! :grin: :grin: :grin: )
03 Aug 2013, 20:53
C'mon girls, behave, hee hee,

Ballerina x :heart:
03 Aug 2013, 21:02
But think how much you are saving in soap now that there's less of you to wash!
03 Aug 2013, 22:12
I team shower with hubby every time. Ostentatiously its because he's disabled and needs help in the shower. The easiest way is to get in with him. The real reason is because its clean (dirty) soapy, fun, and it allows us to make rude remarks and squidgy noises loud enough for the kids to hear (older teen and adult son). Then we depart the shower giggling as if we have been up to something naughty (as a disguise for the naughty stuff we did do).
We usually find that they have their bedroom doors shut and their volume up or headphones on by the time we get out.
THEY have got disgusting minds, really, its their minds that are in the wrong, not us, dear, old, decrepit oldies.
03 Aug 2013, 23:13
Julie your so naughty! :evil: as soon as i read "Team shower" all I could see in my head was big muddy thighs walking in with a bit of towel whipping after a hard rugby game and finished off with a nice relaxing jacuzzi :sidefrown: that's as much details as I'm going to give on the "team shower" thoughts but I think I'll be having nice dreams tonight hahahaha :wink:
03 Aug 2013, 23:50
* gets comfy, boX of chocs to hand* tell us more Chipmunkcheeks, please. Pray do tell us more, I'm all ears.
04 Aug 2013, 00:00
Hahahahahaha I would but I think the thread would get locked, you'll just have to think team shower and a muddy rugby team that needs a good wash down with maybe a towel whipping to dry them of hahahahaha :heart:
04 Aug 2013, 00:14
I all most forgot the jacuzzi and Mr big feet always miss places something and he has to go down on a hunt for it in the jacuzzi :smile: I'm saying no more :bugeyes:
04 Aug 2013, 00:16
Sounds like the kind of high jinks I got up to as a teen and young 20. before the kids that is.
04 Aug 2013, 00:25
WITH A WHOLE RUGBY TEAM! You little minx you :smile:
04 Aug 2013, 00:31
Actually it was the Welsh Rugby Team, when I worked as a waitress in Scotland many moons ago (International play offs or some such). It involved stockings and suspenders.
Ah! memories, those were the days.
04 Aug 2013, 00:47
Was there muddy thighs and towel whippings on buff butts hahahahaha not that I need help on my dreams but any in put is welcome hahahaha :smile:
29 posts Page 1 of 2