The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

20 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi everyone

I am having too much happening in my life at present so I am taking a little bit of time out. I just couldn't face a fast last week and with my stress levels so sky high I just can't face the thought of being on a fast.

It has gone in my mind from something I was looking forward to, to being another demand, another chore for me. That shouldn't be the case and that is why I am taking a little bit of time out.

OH was in an accident a few weeks ago and is still home on sick leave as he's on strong painkillers which means he can't drive. He's a lorry driver so this means he is on sickness benefit. Not a fun way to try and get through financially.

Anyway this is not about a moaning session. I hope to be back before Christmas, hopefully in a week or two depending on what else is happening. Hopefully I won't put too much weight back on.

Wishing you all good luck. :clover:

Alex
Take care Alex :clover: We will all be here to welcome you back when you ready :smile:

Sorry to here about the OH, hope he gets well soon :like:
hi Alex

so very sorry you are having a tough time right now and fasting has to take a back seat for now.. I wish your hubby a full speedy recovery, and come back when you are ready and feel up to it, that's the beauty of this WOL! :grin:

you obviously need a breather so you take care and I wish you all the best, and hope to see you back soon :-)
xx :clover: :heart:
So sorry to hear that life has taken a rough turn. Hope OH will soon be back on his feet. Don't forget we're always here (even if you're not fasting)

Take care :heart:
Hope things work out well for you and your husband. Look forward to seeing you back and not under such pressure, take care,

Ballerina x :heart:
Lots of love to you. Hope things improve for you both soon. :heart:
Hugs {{{+}}} and look after yourself honey. Hoping for better times for you both and see you soon.
Take care of you as well as hubby, we'll all be here when you return. :heart: :)
Hope all heals up nice and fast. You can always pop on to say hiya. Take care.
Hi Alex, so sorry to hear about your husband's accident, I know how stressful it can be as my hubby was in a hit and run about three years ago. You need to look after of yourself as well as your husband, 5:2 can wait a while until you get your life back in control. Big hugs for you and I hope your husband soon recovers.

Lots of concerned friends here for support if you need it so please keep in touch.
Take care X :heart:
Love and hugs - at least you have recognised the danger signals and taken the most appropriate action for you.

Look after that man of yours - and you take care too xx
Hope life gets less stressful for you soon and your husband makes a speedy recovery. Look after yourself too xxx
Please take care of yourself at this stressful time :heart: I hope hubby gets better quickly. Don't forget that we are all here for you if you need us. Don't be a stranger.
Sorry to hear about your struggles. Hope the OH feels bettter and is soon able to return to work letting some of the stress fall of your shoulders. You can always post if you need to "let it out" whether related to 5:2 or not. I think the reality is that we are all only a couple of rough days away from falling off the wagon at any given time. These forums are a good place...whether you need dusting off, an ear, a voice, a gentle hand helping you back on board or sometimes even a hefty shove. :wink:
:heart: Hi Alex and good luck with everything that's going on in your life right now :heart: :heart: Don't stress about fasting coz you've go enough to think about :heart: It does good to take a break occasionally so just do the best you can then repair the damage on your return. :clover: Good Luck :clover: Sue
20 posts Page 1 of 2