The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Sexier upper arms
18 Dec 2013, 14:08
My upper seems are horrendous. Standing in front of a mirror at pilates is killing ,e as all I see is the wobble. Think this will be one of my things to target next year!
18 Dec 2013, 14:22
My gym instructor has me on minimum weights for my arms, 3kg for bicep exercises and 1kg for other arm exercises. The bingo wings are disappearing already and I've only been exercising for 5 weeks. The exercises aren't heavy or hard, just lots of them with small movements. It might be an idea to get a proper consultation with the idea to pinpoint the wobbly bits.
18 Dec 2013, 19:33
I've lost over an inch around each bicep in the 4 months I've been on the 5:2 bandwagon. My arms now have definition and I love how it looks. I didn't measure my arms until I'd been fasting for more than a month, however, so I may have lost even more than an inch.
18 Dec 2013, 21:26
I've lost around 4 inches (10cm) off each arm :shame: Someone actually asked me if I'd had a tattoo re-inked, I had to say no - it just wasn't as stretched! :oops: :lol:
18 Dec 2013, 22:41
kencc wrote:
Manderley wrote: oooohhh yes they can ! when they are strong but soft with a skin as smooth as a baby skin, when they are just guessed and you see just a hint of the shoulders and all you want is to touch them

hey, I've got upper arms like that (OK perhaps very slightly hairy) ... does that make me a babe magnet?

the sexy arms things is only for women :-) as a bloke, you are only a "chick magnet" when you have muscly arms, a good 6 pack and strong legs. And a good heart to match
19 Dec 2013, 00:10
rawkaren wrote: Mine are coming back too! However I am doing tricep dips, press ups, planks and weight lifting. Tricep dips best for bingo wings, but they hurt :curse:

That's a good one. One day, hopefully, my wrist will bend back enough that I can do it.
19 Dec 2013, 00:15
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
kencc wrote:
Manderley wrote: oooohhh yes they can ! when they are strong but soft with a skin as smooth as a baby skin, when they are just guessed and you see just a hint of the shoulders and all you want is to touch them

hey, I've got upper arms like that (OK perhaps very slightly hairy) ... does that make me a babe magnet?

the sexy arms things is only for women :-) as a bloke, you are only a "chick magnet" when you have muscly arms, a good 6 pack and strong legs. And a good heart to match

I prefer guys who are skinny up top. They're better runners!
19 Dec 2013, 00:58
I prefer a tight butt and firm thighs on a man. More thrust!!! :wink:
19 Dec 2013, 08:36
Not too tight the butt, I wouldn't want to hurt myself on it

Not too muscular the shoulders, I find it really ugly. So, not too skinny or I would be afraid to break him but not too muscular either

What, I am picky ? :razz:
25 posts Page 2 of 2