The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

31 posts Page 2 of 3
I think I have had this since I was about 6 years old when I started school and now when I am working! :bugeyes: Funnily enough I don't get it on a bank holiday !! :grin:
Silverdarling wrote: Agree with all that's been said. It's the Sunday feeling. Would be great to get away from, but sadly in my case it won't be soon! :curse: :cry: :dazed:

BTW TML, who or what is AI?? :?: :razz: :wink:

Am guessing AI is an All Inclusive holiday :)
my Sunday night feeling is tonight . The working week here starts on a Sunday and the weekend is Friday Saturday. I just can't get used to it :confused:
No I don't get it at all any day of the week :heart: :heart: amazing i know but love everything about this WOL so I'm with chook actually never better for exactly the same reason, I don't HAVE to get up at 7-30 am everyday
But I know WANT to get up because I now have more of a purpose in life (even if there is less of me Thank God ) I now get more satisfaction in my life now this year and the reason 4:3 :heart: :heart: :heart: Sue
Moogie, it's an All Inclusive hotel but not a holiday. I do plan to get the most of it though, and I mean the sun and pools and not the food, LOL. Canny promise anything regarding the alcohol, I'm afraid...
@TML we will expect a daily update of all goings on - INCLUDING alcohol LOL! This is your chance to rival @Ballerina with her Bollox thread :shock: :lol: :wink: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Oh yes, just no 'Greek Tragedy' please! :shock: 'Greek Oddesy' and 'Greek Yoghurt' are fine though, :lol:

Have a great trip :clover:

Ballerina x :heart:
Ladies, I am going there mainly for business, remember? I might be "undercover" but I have to be as serious as possible.
I will check in daily though since I will have my laptop with me.
You shall expect a Greek Tale, nothing more or less. I do hope that the food is good, I know that the wine will be because I'm going to the area that produces the best wine! :-)
TML13 wrote: I might be "undercover" but I have to be as serious as possible.

:grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Seriously LOL!
Honestly, LOL!!!!!!
Thank you all for your encouraging responses. Moogie, I'm really sorry to hear that you are feeling this way on Saturdays. I hope you'll find a way to enjoy your weekends. I don't think that any combination with 16:8 will work for me... I have to admit that I am a breakfast eater :shock: I do a pretty massive workout early in the morning and I have to eat a small Bfast before that... Usually around 5:30 a.m. So that wouldn't leave me with reasonable window. I think that if I would know that I can eat regularly on Monday that will take from this " end of the world" feeling which is a combination of all the work week is ahead of me, I have to wake up early and do my workout, and I'm fasting tomorrow...it is overwhelming :curse: isn't it... Although when I wake up Monday mornings I feel really good :lol: for all of you with the same Sunday eve blues perhaps consider adding something nice to Monday,like eating regularly, yep I think this will work for me, good luck.
I believe that if I managed to do 16:8 then everybody can!!! :-)
I used to get the glooms on Sunday night when I was a teacher years ago, but not any more. I love working for myself and actually enjoy the Monday fast. I think it gets me back in control after eating all sorts at the weekend. Certainly you should change your days if that would help.
Only thing worse than Sunday night? Monday morning! :shock: :shock: :curse: :curse: :cry: :cry:
Not only it is Monday today, it's also a fast day AND the first day back to school/uni. Triple whammy. But it's half over... just a few more hours.

I usually have a problem sleeping on Sunday, thinking about the week ahead. It's got to the point now when I take half a sleeping pill. My insomnia can be bad for the rest of the week, but not getting that late on Sunday wipes me out... hence the pill.
31 posts Page 2 of 3