The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

21 posts Page 1 of 2
Seems to be a special day today, as I appear to be the third to hit target today. Never thought I would lose 10 kg in 12 weeks, coming from 74 kg (BMI 25). Just thought I would improve some of my blood values. Was it tough? No, it was fun, seeing the weekly progress, feeling better each week. Actually is was 'a piece of cake' (and that is exactly what I will eat when turning 53 this Friday).

Any seats left in the maintenance section on 6:1?
Pieter-Jan
Well done! Congrats! I'm sure the mainteneers would be able to 'squeeze' you in, would you like me to move this thread into maintenance? ;)
H P-JK :victory: Wow well done you've done a fantastic job :like:
Well now you can bugger off Down into maintainance. Lol
Seriously I'm sure they will look after you, be careful the ballerina is the feisty one to watch out for. Good. Luck :clover: Sue. :clover:
Greetings from the maintenance group - everyone is welcome! :smile:

Congratulations on your amazing achievement :like:
Congrats!!!
:victory: :cool: It's a great day for inspiration on here :)
Well done P-JK, Amazing what can be done in such a short time. Enjoy 6:1 :)
Dee
Hi P-JK and welcome to the maintenance mad house, oh, it's getting really busy in here, great! You have done really well so, congratulations and I hope 6:1 is the way for you. You must be one of the fastest achievers on here,so that in itself is an honour, enjoy yourself and keep us posted on your progress and don't believe everything that Sue.Q tells you, she's very naughty :wink:

Ballerina x :heart:
Excellent news! Congrats. Now the tricky bit eh?
Well done P-JK!! :victory:
First of all - fantastic achievement here P-JK!!! :victory: :victory: :victory:

And the Mainteneers' tent seems to be getting almost as full and rowdy as the tent over on the 69ers thread! :shock: :cool: :shock: :cool:
Who you calling rowdy? :shock: If you are not careful I'l have another midnight feast party, see how rowdy we are then :lol: :grin: :lol:

Oooh yes isn't it about time for one?? It seems ages since the last one!
What about tomorrow night - (not working on Thursday :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!)
Sounds good to me but as we are staying with family I might not be able to make the virtual party as I will be at a real one, don't wait for me though just get the cakes and wine out and fill your boots :grin:

Or it could even be Friday ... We could then send out invites ... And that would give time for @minsmum to get her tea / cake /vino trolley together, and we might even get some buns off @carorees :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: - I'm sure the 69ers might be interested ...
haha! I made some more buns last Friday as it was kanelbullarsdag (cinnamon bun day), but DS has eaten them all already!
21 posts Page 1 of 2