The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
TAGS
17 Apr 2014, 06:06
Hi everyone
tenshi here.
Just returned from a wonderful holiday in Phuket. After 34 years of marriage, it feels as though my holiday with husband, was a honeymoon. Good food, lovin,
romance, cocktails, shopping, site seeing,. :heart: :heart: :heart:
My best day (or one of them) morning elephant ride, playing with tigers for lunch and walking with butterflies in the afternoon. Heaven.

Anyway i would like to say thank you to those who have tagged me. I have returned home with NO idea what a being tagged means, so could someone pleae explain this to me. -really did have a great holiday if I can't remember tagging!)

I am having another week or two minus 5:2 and will then get on the WOL.
By the way, I bought and wore a bikini, husband was full of compliments about my figure and I felt like a princess, I lost 10kg so far, another 10 to go.
This is the life!
Happy Easter :wink:
tenshi
Re: TAGS
17 Apr 2014, 06:35
Hi Tenshi. Your holiday sounds wonderful. Congratulations on your anniversary, weightloss and everything :like:

Tags are when someone lets you know you have been mentioned or notified of something interesting on the forum. If you look at the grey home line at the top of the page you should see a number other than 0 next to messages, that shows you have some. Click on that and it will take you to them.

To tag someone start a message in full editor mode and when you want to alert someone click on tag (top right hand corner of full editor) and insert the required name inside the brackets.

Happy tagging!
17 Apr 2014, 07:20
Way to go....sounds like you had a wonderful time.
We have to remember we are married sometimes with jobs and children we don't have the time to be "together" and bikini time as well woo hoo.
17 Apr 2014, 07:59
Yr hol sounds idyllic! Enjoyed reading about it
Wearing a bikini! What a bonus! Xx
17 Apr 2014, 08:10
What a wonderful anniversary holiday that sounded truly heavenly romantic :heart: :heart:
Well done on your weightloss@Tenshi That was all your own hard work adding to your feelgood factor especially the bikini moment.
:clover: Good luck with the 2nd phase of your journey :clover:
18 Apr 2014, 02:13
@:smile:Thank you to all who replied to this message.
Thank you for the explnation AnnieW. I shall try to remember.
Enjoy Easter for those of you who partake.
tenshi
18 Apr 2014, 02:16
[AnnieW]

just testing.
tenshi
18 Apr 2014, 05:29
@tenshi It should look like this but without the spaces I've added to stop it actually tagging so you can see [tag ]AnnieW[/ tag]
8 posts Page 1 of 1