The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

23 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Taking a bit of a break
16 May 2014, 09:57
CandiceMarie wrote: Havent heard from her since early October.She was going thru a lot of change, as well as losing a lot of weight. I think i'll pm her again,see if she responds. X

Another photo avatar. Nice to put a another face to a name @candicemarie :)
16 May 2014, 09:59
Yes just noticed @Suchard007 and realised I haven't seen her around for a while. Hope they're ok

:neutral:
16 May 2014, 10:20
Think Suchard said she wdnt be around for a while,coz was moving..but that was a good while ago..i know she moved near another forum friend but cant remember who that was? X
16 May 2014, 10:22
hello Candy! (waves) I can seeeeee you

:wink: :lol:
17 May 2014, 22:23
Hi all, I'm ok. Had a busy few months. Youngest had her surgery, but ended up back in hospital for a couple of weeks before Christmas. Hubby and I are all ok now.
I left my nail course and did an express mani/pedi course. If I ever manage to get any clients, I'll be starting up my new business.
I gained a stone and a half and it's just on its way back down. I've had a couple of fast days, but hadn't totally committed. I am back on the wagon as of yesterday. It shouldn't take to long to get it back off again x
17 May 2014, 23:00
Hi @Karenm Good to have you back and glad all went well in the end for your daughter :heart:
Well done on your return and good luck with the departure if your weight gained lol :clover: :clover: :clover:
18 May 2014, 02:32
Welcome back karen and here's to your future 5:2 success :like: X
18 May 2014, 13:07
Good to see you back Karen, that gain will be gone in no time, I remember how fast you lose. :) Glad to hear everything has settled down at home now. Good luck. :clover:
23 posts Page 2 of 2