The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Target :-)
01 May 2014, 22:15
Lovely news, congratulations and well done! x
01 May 2014, 22:49
Wow Marion, that is so wonderful. Congratulations!!!
Xxx
01 May 2014, 23:52
The woo Hoo of the day goes to you Marion.
02 May 2014, 00:44
Congrats, @mariondot40! Omedetou!
02 May 2014, 04:46
Congratulations, it is a great feeling to reach your target weight - well done! :)

You will know in yourself if you do want to lose more weight - don't worry about what others think, just be honest with yourself.

Best wishes whatever you decide. :D

PS. And marvellous that you were able to fast and keep track of cals while on hols in a caravan - I find the opposite; I feel much hungrier when I am "on the road". Boredom perhaps? Not the everyday things to keep me busy? And it is even worse when the weather is bad - I eat more and exercise less. So good for you! :)
02 May 2014, 06:23
:victory: Welcome to the summit of Mt Fastonbury :victory:
02 May 2014, 07:13
Well Done. I am so impressed at how quickly you have lost the weight. I hope I am not being too cheeky but out of interest what sort of age group do you fall into and have you been a serial dieter in the past? I feel that both of these factors have some bearing on how quickly one can lose but would be happy to be proved wrong.
02 May 2014, 12:01
Hi Lil
Yes I have been trying to loose weight for yrs, tried ww,sw lost some put it all back on etc, but last year went to see a dietician and asked for help because I calorie count and would loose a couple of LBS and then gain them again. She more or less told me that Im the one who puts the wrong type of food in my mouth (sweets,choc fresh cream cakes) etc, after that vist I thought I will show you that I can do it so went on internet and saw info about 5:2 and started the day after!!
Stopped eating all the rubbish that I was eating but still have my curly wurly in the evening but still counting calories to this day as it keeps me on track and still vist the dietician and after She weighs me I always go yes yes I have shown you miss!!!. I have to see her next month then I think that will be my last visit, this way of eating has been the best thing for me, just want to keep the weight off and that will be the hardest part for me but will keep at it doing 6:1 now. I am 55 yrs old but still see a fat person staring at me in the mirror and need to get my mummy tummy toned :-)
02 May 2014, 12:17
:star: :star: An outstanding result, mariondot40! Well done! :star: :star:

Good luck with maintenance. I'm sure that you will do well with the determination that you have shown so far! :like:
02 May 2014, 14:54
It's a great feeling isn't it :victory: Well done! :victory:
25 posts Page 2 of 2