The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 2 of 3
wow Moogie,you are an inspiration,Thank you
That's brilliant - well done! Giving me inspiration :P
Well done, Moogie! Must be so inspiring to see that 10 instead of the 11. Do you have a target weight?
Thanks for all the congrats & well dones! :D

I've been a bit naughty today as my hubby got me a couple of creme eggs! (two?! why two?! nevermind, they're gone now!) so I've had a bit of a wander out and about this afternoon to burn at least one of them off ;)

Jem: I do have a target, I'm aiming for 65kg as I've been able to maintain around that before, although ideally I'd like to keep going beyond that and get back down to around 58-60kg. I think I can get down to that in about 6 months if I can do about 1.5kg a month, which seems easily managable as I tend towards about half a kilo a week.
Well Done Moogie, and a huge thank you for all your work on this forum, I would have been lost without it.
Pat
Can I add my congrats too Moogie, very well done. Of course all the brain power that you expended running this forum must have burned at least half of that weight loss ;) The creme eggs were well-deserved!
Well done Moogie! That's fantastic news! Your posts always make me stop & think ' she's right it's not a race, it's a way of life'
Thank you for all your hard work putting this forum together, I love browsing it & nobody has any clean socks in our house now as I while away hours on here! :lol:
Congratulations Moogie!

I'm just so happy for you! To think that you were able to eat so freely last week and still lose weight is mind blowing. Thank you for the inspiration, we all definitely need more stories like these lol...especially on a fast day.

Well done, i'm sure you'll be able to reach target in no time :)
Congrats! Must feel fantastic.
Brilliant news Moogie! Your story is what I feel 5:2 is about...consistent steady weight loss but with the myriad of (mainly invisible but nevertheless vital) additional health and well-being benefits. And...eating 2 creme eggs and baking cakes and eating biscuits etc etc without the usual guilt other ways of eating/diets make us feel. Wahoo! I'm so pleased for you. x
Congrats Moogie, that's so well deserved! :D

Have a celebratory, guilt-free glass of wine! :lol:
Well done Moogie. And a huge thankyou for setting up this wonderful forum! I look forward to getting to know you all better.
It's true, you are an inspiration for all of us
Wow, Well done now that gives me hope to persevere!! I have not lost much weight but do feel good. Withour your hard work on this forum we would not be so motivated. Leading by example thank you.
36 posts Page 2 of 3