The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
As before, this is not a recommendation, as I haven't read this book yet, but it's free to download on Amazon for a very limited period, and might be of interest to those who want more info on intermittent fasting:

Simplified "IF" Intermittent Fasting Diet (Healthy Ways To Lose Weight) by Scott Walker

:arrow: It should be free to download for a short while, but do double-check the price before buying!

Edited to remove the links to Amazon, as a forum member objected to them.

UK link corrected, thank you.
worth a look as it's free thanks for the links, although the UK one is the same as the France, the UK link is..http://www.amazon.co.uk/Simplified-Intermittent-Fasting-Healthy-ebook/dp/B00BI51HHG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1361878313&sr=1-1
Thank you Keihira
I have downloaded it just out of interest since it is free. But good grief I am amazed at how many IF & kindle books with 5:2 in the titles. So many people jumping on the band wagon it is just going to be confusing for anyone who has an interest & who hasn't found this very helpful forum.
Thank you for that information. I have just downloaded it but not read it yet. That's me with a cuppa shortly then!
Keihira wrote: As before, this is not a recommendation, as I haven't read this book yet, but it's free to download on Amazon for a very limited period, and might be of interest to those who want more info on intermittent fasting:

Simplified "IF" Intermittent Fasting Diet (Healthy Ways To Lose Weight) by Scott Walker

:arrow: It should be free to download for a short while, but do double-check the price before buying!

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon FR

UK link corrected, thank you.
Drat that went a bit wrong! I was trying to say I just read this and it advocates 4:3 with 36 hour total no food fast, just drinking water, green tea and coffee. A bit hard core for this old lady!
Azure, you can edit your posts! See the edit button at the top right of your post.
7 posts Page 1 of 1