The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

17 posts Page 1 of 2
It's wierd...
21 Mar 2013, 05:02
...but I always go to bed after a fasting day feeling pretty hungry..

Yet I always wake up feeling fine with no pangs of hunger whatsoever.

How's that work...? (And is it just me...?)
Re: It's wierd...
21 Mar 2013, 05:15
Maybe after sleep we've reset a hunger clock?

Don't go to bed particularly hungry, drinking water quells any hunger pangs I have during the day. Same as you in the morning though, not hungry at all after a fast day.
Re: It's weird...
21 Mar 2013, 05:40
Ditto.
21 Mar 2013, 06:20
I am the same and often think I could do another day. I guess it is all part of hunger being a state of mind.
21 Mar 2013, 06:49
Same experience here... And if i eat loads late at night i wake up hungry. Weird. The great thing about this plan is that after the fast day i feel positive and want to carry on the lack of hunger is a massive bonus....how many other plans can boast that?

Should be fasting today but i have too much going on so will be fasting Saturday this week instead.

Good luck all!
21 Mar 2013, 07:01
Me too. I'm old so don't drink after 6pm if not I'm up all night back and forth to the toilet, so on my fast days I go to bed with rumbling tummy thinking about that bacon sandwich for breakfast the next morning but like all of the above I wake up with no hunger pangs, on rumblings and no cravings for that bacon sandwich so 2 hours after I get up it's my usual porridge, weetabix or wholemeal toast. I'm so loving this.
Hope you all have a good day. Take care and to those fasting today, stay strong, and to those eating, enjoy.
21 Mar 2013, 08:10
Leptin, the hormone that tells the body it's full rises overnight so we don't feel hungry. I think most times hunger is down to habit not real hunger!
21 Mar 2013, 11:01
another one that doesn't feel hunger in the monring after a fast andcan usually wait till 10-1030 before my porridge

jeniben
21 Mar 2013, 11:13
Me too !!! I did think this morning after yesterdays fast that I would feel "starving" this morning but I didn't.
21 Mar 2013, 11:19
me too, so must be the leptin!

BTW wouldnt it be good if we could get leptin patches like nictine patches to stick on on fast days? There must be a reason it hasnt been done!
21 Mar 2013, 11:50
Nagchampa wrote: me too, so must be the leptin!

BTW wouldnt it be good if we could get leptin patches like nictine patches to stick on on fast days? There must be a reason it hasnt been done!

http://www.ouick.com/leptin-powerful-slimming-patch
Believe it or not it does exist. Not sure how efficacious they would be though. :?:
21 Mar 2013, 11:57
Herbal extracted,rosemary plants, daidaihua, geranium, peony, magnolia flower, roselle, peach kernel, jade butterfly, and spring orchid tou pi cao.
...so not actual leptin then!
21 Mar 2013, 13:13
Rosemary plant can dissolve fat very quickly, its speed is 20 times of other products. It can promote medicine absorb, and directly expel fat from body. You will sex the oil after defecating.

You will sex the oil after defecating...what the hell is that all about then :?:
21 Mar 2013, 13:17
Me too, didn't really want to eat anything this morning after a 2 day fast
21 Mar 2013, 16:41
Nagchampa wrote:
You will sex the oil after defecating...what the hell is that all about then :?:

I don't know, but I DEFINITELY want to buy some now !! :oops:
17 posts Page 1 of 2