The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Mine varies! sometimes I´m under and sometimes I´m over by a few calories. Does anyone know if this makes a huge difference?? I've been beating myself up bad style when I go over and would like to let go of that guilt!

I'm also not really losing any weight so think this could be the problem (apart from the feed day bingeing that is!) :S
I think that overeating on feast days is worse than overeating on fast days, assuming that you go over a few calories and not hundreds of them.
Sometimes I eat less than 500, sometimes more - even up to 750 :shock: - all depends on if I'm hungry or not. I go the whole 24hrs without eating, then have a meal but sometimes I'm still hungry a couple of hours later so will have a few cream crackers (or similar) just before bed time. :smile:
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Similar Topics

Who is online