The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
I am finding reasons to not be so peeved about the cold weather going on and on.

I have lost 12lb since starting 5:2 but have been wearing lots of layers. As yet few have noticed any weight loss. I am also refusing to buy any in between clothes so trousers are a bit baggy and unflattering.

Anyone else feel a little exited about wearing less layers so we can go

:grin: Ta Dah! :razz:
Oh I can't wait. I need a few more weeks but then TA DAH indeed! :victory:
I have 2 pairs of summer trousers I still need to shrink into, so I want the warm weather to coincide neatly with the loss of 3 more kilos !
Absolutely! Planning some shopping therapy as soon as there are signs of a warm up in the weather!
Last week I decided to sort out my work clothes as the winter jumpers I have been wearing were looking a bit baggy and tatty. I tried on the tops, cardis and trousers I had in my wardrobe thinking that I'm going to have to buy some in between things. Wow, what a surprise I got when I realised my smaller stuff fits me and I look pretty good in them. What a boost. I'm off work next week and I've decides that my winter work clothes are going to the bin or charity shop and I'm going to wear my new old clothes. No one has made any comments on my weight loss so far - I bet they will now.
I am delighted by my weight loss so far and my shape is changing. Unfortunately at the moment there is a definite loss of flesh from below my bust, which is good, but it sort of accentuates my round apple tummy (potbelly :cry:) The weather here is so cold that I can hardly remember warm weather, but I will possibly be going to Portugal late summer by which time hopefully the pot will be streamlined. Years ago when I had no weight problem I used to do Callanetics and the stomach exercises are great - will give them a go and hope for results :smile: Anyone else know of good exercises for wayward tummies?
6 posts Page 1 of 1