The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 1 of 2
I dropped by my parents' place earlier this evening and my mum told be that I lost weight the minute she saw me!
But, my mum knows that I'm on a diet and I thought that she might be telling me so that I'll feel good (you all know how mums are).

So why am I so excited?
Because my grandmother, who is 85, almost bedridden and can't see well she told me "don't you look thinner than the last time I saw you"???
If SHE can tell then I probably am thinner and -in case I didn't mention it- I am also very excited!!!

I canny wait to see my friend Katerina on Thursday. She is like a walking scale (she can tell if someone has gained or lost half a pound) so seeing her will be the moment of judgement!!! :clover:
Yay! Its so good when people notice isn't it? :victory:
Great feeling - enjoy ! :grin:
Great news....

It does make a difference when people start to notice doesn't it...
Great isn't it? Bet you're on air tonight :smile: I dont get out often so I was ages before I saw anyone who might notice but it certainly felt good!

I've been really discouraged with my weight but I must be losing. I tried a top on earlier that used to fit and when I pulled it down the neckline came under my boobs! :shock: Best not wear that then! :lol:
Well done you! That's great news. :smile:
Thank you, thank you all very much!!!

Miffy, indeed I'm on the air. Re: your top, depends on where you're going mate! ;-)
Congrats my dear! It feels lovely when people notice doesn't it? :D
Aaaah that's such a great feeling. Did you have a good look in the mirror when you got back home? :grin:
Congratulations. Keep up the good work. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
TML That's brilliant! :like: :victory:

And Miffy- that did make me laugh! :wink:
Thank you all soooooooo much!!!

Rumcheeka, nope. But I did now that I read your post, LOL!!!

Izzy, I'll find one of me own and go out with Miffy and hers. That will make one great story to tell you all!!!
24 posts Page 1 of 2