The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: It's feed day! Yay!
16 Jan 2013, 10:23
Just had my second fast day and today is feed day....yipee :D

However, like others I don't really feel hunngry. I prepared my brekkie this morning at 6.30 (chopped apple, couple of spoonfuls of natural yoghurt and some Dorset Cereal Museli) It is now 10.15 and I have just finished it. It has nearly taken 4 hours to eat! It can take me an 1hr to eat my brekkie at work normally, but nearly 4 hours..... :lol:

Have some of last nites left over fast dinner for lunch today, I couldn't finish that either. Will I eat it all later or not? Or will that take me hours to finish too?

Next fast day is Friday. Already looking forward to it and to weighing myself at the weekend.

Have a good day folks.
S
16 Jan 2013, 11:11
That's great Selmoon. I feel quite similar. It's too early to say whether my change in attitude and behaviour will last though - it's only been since Monday!

This is a feed day for me but after a wholemeal bread and banana breakfast, I'm not hungry. Making chicken and veg soup for lunch but I have a feeling I won't be hungry.

Am trying to eat only when hungry but what do you do if you don't get hungry?! :roll: I can't see myself fading away but ..

Am fasting again tomorrow, Thursday and looking forward to a weigh in Friday. I think I've lost a few pounds.

All the best to everyone
Jo
16 Jan 2013, 20:44
I have my first non fast day tomorrow so it will be interesting. Just completed my 2nd consecutive fast days today.
Tomorrow I'm flying, and have a meal booked on the plane, and tomorrow night am going for fish and chips to celebrate my son's birthday.....his choice.
I guess I won't eat breakfast, and will just eat the main course on the plane for lunch.
My stomach is already much less bloated and even the legs of my jeans feel looser.
It will be interesting to weigh in next week.
16 Jan 2013, 22:25
Good luck Bellalou. Hard to decide what to eat on non- fast days, isn't it? Or am I over thinking it? I guess the point is to eat freely without going crazy. I'm sure your choices will turn out fine. Hope you see a downward direction on the scales. I'm hoping for a few pounds off on Friday but I have just had a large portion of homemade lasagne. Hmmm...!
Jo
19 posts Page 2 of 2