The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
:like:
sorry 8.30pm
Go the Aussies .. I'm in England having just got back from Perth Visiting the parents .. I spent ages trying to explain to mum ..badly ..it turns out, the programme and the science behind 5:2.now I can pass on this info to her, thanks GMH.
Thanks for the heads up GMH!
I can't wait to see it. I'm going to try to get my OH to watch it too - despite my best efforts to explain, he seems to think I'm nuts ...
haha Wizzywig, seems that the guys love it once they see the Horizon show - the science thing tips them over...unplug all TV sets except the one u r watching and set record for Revenge LOL
Standing by for an influx of Antipodean 5:2ers. Can't wait :)
5:2 has been getting lots of publicity here in all the womens magazines (that's where I first heard about it) so it's great that the documentary will be shown now to explain the science behind it all and show people that it's not just another 'fad' diet.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics
Girls in your city - Live Women
in General 5:2 and Fasting Chat
0   905
Last post by Fleurrose 06 Aug 2024, 07:17