The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

17 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Significant weight gain
19 Apr 2013, 08:10
Hi Esmeralda, sorry to hear things aren't going so well but you are sticking with it and you know what your problem is.

This month I haven't lost any weight so far (1lb on, 1lb off) and I know in my head I have reached a psychological barrier - 'I'm never going to succeed'. I know that what I'm eating on feed days is slowly creeping up. I'm going to have a well deserved restful weekend and then on Monday for the fist time ever I'm going to fast without any food at all! The other two things I want to do it cut out/reduce snacks and not eat after my evening meal. I have so far resisted counting calories and really don't want to have to do it at all.

I hope you get yourself sorted out. :smile:
Re: Significant weight gain
19 Apr 2013, 08:36
I'm finally losing again after a straight 4-5 weeks bouncing around the same weight. I was making the same tactical error that Esmeralda was and going daft on feed days.

Have we all seen the "what 2000 calories looks like" video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgaqwFPU7cc

Some of those examples I'd have called a midday snack. Sigh.
17 posts Page 2 of 2