The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Why oh why?!
25 Apr 2013, 20:04
That's one of the reasons I don't fast on Fridays - it's croissant day & I get them warm from the boulangerie on my way into work ......... like I'm not going to eat one!!!!!

Well done you :)
25 Apr 2013, 20:16
AnnieD wrote: That's one of the reasons I don't fast on Fridays - it's croissant day & I get them warm from the boulangerie on my way into work ......... like I'm not going to eat one!!!!!

Well done you :)

Thanks! I have started a new ritual of an egg cob on my way to work on a fri morning only if the scales are friendly as weekly weigh in tho which is also fri morning! I love any kind of pastry....
25 Apr 2013, 21:42
Ha! It's always the same. A few weeks back, I managed to end up fasting on two days where there were a free lunch put on... and on one day on which there was also free champagne in the evening. Grrrrr! Since I was also on the bike and heading for the gym, the champagne was a little easier to turn down that usual! The next free 'bubbles' day, I switched fast days!
18 posts Page 2 of 2