Why oh why?!
25 Apr 2013, 08:56
Cakes at work on a fast day grrrrr
Re: Why oh why?!
25 Apr 2013, 08:59
Oh that sucks. Hang in there.
25 Apr 2013, 09:00
Haaa haaaaa if my great-grandmother were here she would say "it's the devil's work, don't fall for it".
Be strong dear, this too shall pass (or they'll just eat them and take them out of the way, LOL).
25 Apr 2013, 09:05
Hang in there! You can have cake tomorrow!
25 Apr 2013, 09:07
Maybe cut a piece and keep it for tomorrow, so you know tomorrow you can have it and oh well if you don't feel like it tomorrow you can throw it.
25 Apr 2013, 09:16
Please don't throw away food... :-(
25 Apr 2013, 09:17
Or did you mean throw it on someone's face? That I applaud! ;-)
25 Apr 2013, 09:17
Be strong - they probably taste awful anyway ;-)
25 Apr 2013, 09:34
Just walk away from it and go and do something else if possible.

My son brought home pizza whilst we where on a fast day, so I broke my golden rule and let him eat it in the lounge with the door firmly shut so we didnt even have to look at it!
25 Apr 2013, 09:58
Claire - step away from the cakes lol. Just think you can have one for breakfast tomorrow if you really want - that gets me through & come breakfast you don't want them.
Keep strong, think of the weight loss :crossed:
25 Apr 2013, 10:42
Thanks everyone that's much needed support they are min battenburgs which are my fav but will likely save one for tomorrow :-) its weigh in tomorrow so knowing that is helping me be strong!! Looking forward to my celery carrot and cucumber at 2pm!!
25 Apr 2013, 10:45
Just tell yourself that NOTHING tastes as good as slim feels. ;-)
25 Apr 2013, 19:36
I always think there is a big, slimy, green, evil looking slug in the middle!!
25 Apr 2013, 19:44
Cake, yummy ..... batenburg, no thank you, marzipan YUK !!
If it had of been good cake I would have taken a piece for later, then either taken it home for my daugther/husband or kept it for the next day when I could eat it guilt free. Luckily I've got 3 other people at work on the same diet and we are often on different fast days and no-one bats an eyelid or says I've brought in ... but you can have yours tomorrow :like:
25 Apr 2013, 19:59
Well I made it through the day! Took some home for hubby and the dogs as he fasted yesterday!
18 posts Page 1 of 2