The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I follow Brendan Sherrin of Coach Trip on twitter @BrendanSherrin and saw this http://www.brendan-sheerin.com/brendan-s-5-2-diet He is on the 5-2 diet as well waht other celebs are on it? :like:
Awesome! I love Brendan, going to follow him on Twitter now :)
Cheers!
I've only seen it once or twice so don't really know who he is :( ...but he follows this forum on twitter!
Good lad! Moogie, he's the undisputed hero of afternoon tv, Coach Trip was one of the best things on telly, ever!
A few celebrities have said they are/have been 5:2ing...Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall, Don Joly for example.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 143 guests

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!