The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

25 posts Page 2 of 2
TML, I love that you have a convenient birthmark to show wear to measure!
I also love the ribbon art idea. I'm also 10cm down on my waist measurement, but very boringly used a tape measure to discover this!
True, even the birthmark helps in weight loss!

I wonder, if I went to one of those boring, conventional nutritionists with their 1200 calories and 5 meals-a-day and told them that I do 5:2 and use a ribbon and a birthmark to measure my weight loss... what would they think of me?

BTW, congratulations on your cm loss!!! :-)
Never took it off... interesting!!!
Ha, this made me laugh, especially as I also have a measuring point. In my case it's a recent scar from keyhole surgery. Love the ever decreasing ribbon idea :like:
OK, so I got my ribbons ready!
Light green for the initial measurement, white for current one and dark green and red ones for later.
I have just located a nice tasteful oyster coloured satin ribbon ... Lol!
Have we started a trend? A fashion, perhaps?
On the wearing a ribbon 24/7 I have thin ribbon approx 3mm wide that dries very quickly so you don't have to worry about wearing a wet ribbon as it dries very fast after you shower.
25 posts Page 2 of 2