The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I've missed you guys!
08 May 2013, 20:17
Helloooo! It's been a few weeks since I posted so just thought I'd update you all....I think in the first 2 months of doing 5:2 I logged in daily and then I had an influx of actual real life work to do so had to give this forum a bit of a break. (It's so easy to get addicted, there's so much to see - I couldn't have gotten anything done!)

So I'm still plodding along albeit lighter and more shapelier! 10 weeks in and 17lbs off. Get in. Everybody is noticing now, my waist is getting smaller by the second and my face has actually gone back to the shape it once once. :victory:

Still in the obese range mind and a bit over my BMI but I'm getting there. Annoyingly though I haven't changed a dress size. How can this be?! :?: I've been shopping twice as my clothes are hanging off me but I still can't fit into the smaller size. Grrr! So annoying. I'm at the "in between sizes" stage where nothing fits. Heigh ho.

There's been so much to catch up on on here. And so many members. Blimey! :grin: Won't take me long to start putting my two penneth in every now and again no doubt. I'm really pleased the forum is getting stronger by the minute - just goes to show what good foundations it started with. :like:

So I've changed from having a normal lunch and dinner on a fast day to going all the way through to just dinner and now I've decided on about 100cal for lunch and then a nice dinner. Seems to be working for me!

To any of you that (are still reading!) are struggling - keep at it! This is a long term WOE. If you mess up, it's no big deal, just start again tomorrow. Simples. :heart:
Re: I've missed you guys!
08 May 2013, 20:24
Hi pirate ship ~ I'm relatively new to the forum but your post made me smile! It is indeed addictive! I'm in between sizes too~ (I lost 1st 6 before doing 5:2) and its very frustrating! X
08 May 2013, 20:27
Welcome back!
08 May 2013, 20:36
I may be a size 17 now!?!?!?! Manufacturers take note! There is business out there from 5:2ers you could be seizing on!
09 May 2013, 02:34
Azureblue wrote: I may be a size 17 now!?!?!?! Manufacturers take note! There is business out there from 5:2ers you could be seizing on!

Me too! There seems to be a big difference between the largest regular sizes and the smallest large ladies size and I'm marooned in the middle.
5 posts Page 1 of 1