The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

29 posts Page 2 of 2
Where's Boboff's supply teacher he was talking about - class is getting unruly and need a bit of supervision !!! :geek: Keep calm everyone we CAN manage and we WILL manage
Seems to have sorted itself out. That new supply teacher obviously has 'it' !
me too I could'nt get on at all, I thought it was my laptop but is was'nt, it seems ok now thank goodness :)
I was having withdrawal symptoms, hubby on standby with tranquillisers and cold flannel, but In the end he didn't need them, phew! That was close,

Ballerina x
Smelling salts and a paper bag are the emergency kit for here!
Smelling salts and a paper bag, ah happy memories!,,, :like:

Ballerina x
Bingo I'm in, been trying all afternoon. Sue :heart:
Me too, thought it was my slow lap top
funny how we automatically blame our computers. I managed to open another forum and visit several posts before this updated.

"In total there are 21 users online" - suggests it isn't user numbers.
Sorry guys, if this happens again please email me and I'll get our host to look at it :) the WiFi here is pretty slow so I can't tell if the server is being slow or if it's just my connection!
It seems a lot better now :)
Moogie, get back to your well deserved holiday and let us worry about the forum, nice as it is to have you pop in! Hope you are having fun, now........off you go and have a big glass of wine :heart: Go on now, shoo

Ballerina x
Yes it does seem a lot better than 3 or 4 hours ago ... Like everyone else was getting quite anxious I wouldn't be able to get my daily fix :dazed: :curse:
And Moogie you carry on and enjoy your hol :victory:
Glad it's back to normal, I was getting worried - thought it was just me being a total technophobe

Moogie - you're on your holidays - enjoy them without worrying about us & that's an order lol :lol:
29 posts Page 2 of 2