The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

29 posts Page 1 of 2
Getting very slow response on forum - anyone else ?
Same here :smile:
Me too Phil T ! Incredibly slow ! Maybe it's all the activity and members ! :)
Me too. And moogies on holidays!!! What are going TO DO??!!! *breathes into a paper bag a couple if times*. Ok that's better. I'm sure we'll be ok. I really should go and do some work anyway. Food addiction swapped for forum addiction?!
Thank you! I thought it was just me, I've restarted and checked speed . whew! Yes it took 3 mins to just load this page to comment!
It seems better now!
I noticed it a couple of hours ago! Thought it was my laptop.
:bugeyes: I am finding exactly the same thing too. I thought it was my computer.
:bugeyes: I am finding exactly the same thing too. I thought it was my computer.Just been watching the whirling blue circle for ages and now realise i have posted this twice!
Really slow here too. Tried another browser and that didn't help. Doesn't seem to be that many people on line either. Reached limit of technical ability. *looks for paper bag*
Yes, I'm finding this too. How very typical that this should happen while Moogie is away! :cry: Wasn't there a slow down the other day that Moogie thought might have been due to some kind of denial of service attack?
Same here. It's so slow!
Ditto.
Seems impossible to reply about it though because people keep posting before me and I get asked if I want to review my post :P
Slow here to. I also notice that for the first time my automatic login didn't work
I've only just started posting on here today so I thought it might always be this slow, so glad it's not! I've resorted to having a couple of other web pages open so that I can play with them while I wait. :wink:
29 posts Page 1 of 2