The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

27 posts Page 2 of 2
Blimey, I would be happy with losing a couple of my cats, LOLOLOL!!!
Lol PML! I always think of a pound of butter when I think a pound isn't a lot and then realise it is significant. :wink:
What a fabulous list its really brightened my day I'm looking at my jack russell dogs in a whole new way wondering how many of them can I loss :lol:
Yes, very true, it's really motivational to imagine the weight lost as an object. I often pick up the weights at the gym and my 8 kgs lost is truly significant! Just imagine carrying that around inside my body. No wonder my blood pressure has gone down and I can move so well!
I like this idea. I feel more bouncie since loosing more than a pair of men's hiking boots.
Great list and Ill remeber it next time Im on the scales. I've lost a toaster, a steam iron and a football and even on 'slow weeks' I've not gained anything!! If I wasn't 5 2ing I'd probably have lots more unwanted 'baggage'. And if I could lose a Maltese dog by August I would be over the moon.
the dog was soooooo funny. thankyou for posting this. i too am looking at my big fat cat & wondering what he now weighs! :) x
Glad you all liked it, I just get fed up with myself when I lose a half block of butter off of my belly and say to myself 'is that all?'...keep going guys we are all doing well!
5:2 4 EVR
Another way of discerning your lost weight is to fill a bag with an equal weight and carry it around for a while. A stone of potatoes feels quite heavy!
This always motivates me: this is what 5lbs of fat looks like:

I think I am going to be sick..... :sick:
As a former midwife I always think in terms of babies. So far a have lost a very little baby but hoping it will become bigger soon!!
27 posts Page 2 of 2