The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

23 posts Page 2 of 2
Gemberley, use this forum for inspiration and distraction. You CAN do this! Just get through this ONE day and the rest will fall into place. Keep busy and post on the 'Fasting Today' thread for additional support today. You CAN do this!
and I'll be lurking with a wet fish if need be.... ;)
thanks all for the support yeserday
i weighed this morning and am up 1.1lb which is nothing so i am not overworried
i ended up doing a half fast today as we had workmen in to replace our front door, so plenty of drinks but no food till tea tonight which was a turkey chilli with 2 slices of bread so not massive cals but maybe 8-900 ish
will do a normal fast tomoorow and get back with logging cals on MFP too that seems to help although its a bit of a faff

jeniben
Hi Jeniben
1.1lb will be lost before you know it.
You sound to have done well today and with a fast tomorrow you will be back on track in no time at all.
Don't forget I will be behind you ready with my boots on!!

Lesley :smile:
lesley your boots and janeg's wet fish is whats keeping me on track :-)
Hey, maybe my boots are also on so I can run away from janeg's wet fish!
My fast has gone really well today. Only had a turkey salad for dinner and four mugs of coffee with milk to count. Rest of drinks were water.

How have you done Jeniben? Did you get caught by a wet fish?

:grin: :smile: :grin:
thanks for asking Lesley
possible slap by a prawn rather than a fish required for todays fast
i was doing great but then popped round to a friends and they really would not take no for an answer so i ended up with 1/4 of a pizza rather than the chicken salad i had planned
but it think my cals came in around the 700 so bad but not too bad

onwards and upwards for next week - good luck
23 posts Page 2 of 2