The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Discovered a new snack?!
10 Jun 2013, 17:20
Went round to h&b on my break today and got a few packs of these, lovely!!! And so filling! Thanks so much for recommending!! X
10 Jun 2013, 21:17
Glad you enjoyed them NCG! I too thought they were tasty but was most impressed by how filling they were. :grin:
12 Jun 2013, 11:54
Posted this on another thread so to repeat...these are fab BUT be careful ......every now &again you get a hard one & could break a tooth
Just had this - it was amazing! i/2 pack Sainsburys young pea shoots (6 cals) plus 160g John West tuna chunks in spring water (126 cals) plus 1 tsp Hellmans real mayo (27g) plus splash wine vinegar plus splash Healthy Oil - mix up and enjoy. Next time I think I'll sprinkle some flax seeds and sunflower seeds - it'll still come in under 200 - and according to My Fitness Pal NO CARBS!!!!
12 Jun 2013, 13:29
Hi Imocat - I love tuna, too!
12 Jun 2013, 16:34
Imocat that sounds great &easy ..thanks! :like:
13 Jun 2013, 14:03
Ok now this isn't funny, which one of you bought all the snacks in the Tunbridge Wells H&B?
13 Jun 2013, 21:42
Thanks for this 4flipsake, I made some today, very tasty. :like:
13 Jun 2013, 22:05
Not me Sian....would have to get there by plane :wink:
24 posts Page 2 of 2